Home

MLS Patch interest (PC)

This is a discussion on MLS Patch interest (PC) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLS Patch interest (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard
Did you ever finish this project?

Well I wasn't sure about interest because of feedback so I've been slowly working on everything. I've added all of the teams/players/logos/emblems and updated the ratings a little. Also added all the updated kits and a few stadiums. I'm probably going to take a stab and faces and hair next.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am looking forward to playing with mls teams. I have never played pes with mls. I dont believe I have seen another patch that includes mls even, so I would think it would be appreciated by quite a few people. How did you go about rating the players as alot are not in the database?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:02 PM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I would give it a try you should try posting your patch on evoweb you could possibly gain some additional interest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2011, 11:15 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

D-I'm definitely still interested. The file you sent me is on a good track, great job with rosters, all that really needs to be done is the graphics so to speak.

Email me or pm me, I'd love to help where you'd need me. I could take a side of things to do, and you do the others - whichever man.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard
I am looking forward to playing with mls teams. I have never played pes with mls. I dont believe I have seen another patch that includes mls even, so I would think it would be appreciated by quite a few people. How did you go about rating the players as alot are not in the database?
Yea, I figured a few people would still be interested. I am working on it, its just took some time getting the rosters in and all that as I'm also learning the process as I go.

For ratings I based it loosely off of Fifas ratings, then I went back to see which players were fast or slow and if any special rating stuck out and made changes accordingly.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
D-I'm definitely still interested. The file you sent me is on a good track, great job with rosters, all that really needs to be done is the graphics so to speak.

Email me or pm me, I'd love to help where you'd need me. I could take a side of things to do, and you do the others - whichever man.

Yea I'm pretty much done for now with rosters and have inserted your kits some other updated kits I've done and found so they're done also (Just have to change a few numbers/letters to go with the newer kits with color changes)

Like you said its basically graphic stuff now. Stadiums, faces/hair (I think i got most of the players colors right so far so updated faces is the next step), adboards, scoreboards (I'm using Espn now).

I'm trying to avoid constant large updates so I'm hoping to have it basically done so I can just update with an option file or maybe an updated kitserver folder (Like just the one that has face/hair).

I'll PM you....
Old 11-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-ness32
Yea I'm pretty much done for now with rosters and have inserted your kits some other updated kits I've done and found so they're done also (Just have to change a few numbers/letters to go with the newer kits with color changes)

Like you said its basically graphic stuff now. Stadiums, faces/hair (I think i got most of the players colors right so far so updated faces is the next step), adboards, scoreboards (I'm using Espn now).

I'm trying to avoid constant large updates so I'm hoping to have it basically done so I can just update with an option file or maybe an updated kitserver folder (Like just the one that has face/hair).

I'll PM you....
Good deal. Look forward to the pm, btw - I'm in the process of making a FOX Soccer scoreboard if interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Any update on this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »