Home

Goalkeepers

This is a discussion on Goalkeepers within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Goalkeepers

This is really starting to piss me off. Just about every open shot by the CPU goes in. Really starting to make me feel like I shouldn't have bought this game.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 12:12 PM   #82
Rookie

It's really a shame that goal keeping and lack of penalties is holding this game back smh
Old 10-11-2015, 01:21 PM   #83
Rookie

It takes about a minute to edit each keeper, and it makes the game much better. Just make each keeper a defensive keeper and put their keeper at 99. You only have to make 2 adjustments

Old 10-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #84

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie
It takes about a minute to edit each keeper, and it makes the game much better. Just make each keeper a defensive keeper and put their keeper at 99. You only have to make 2 adjustments

If you're on PC and have an editor. Otherwise it's going to take hours to edit all the keepers, and the edits will be undone when the data pack comes out. I'm sure it helps, but it's not practical for the vast majority of console users.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #85
Rookie

When one learns how to play defense a bit better on Superstar, the keepers become less of an issue. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised at how my keepers react sometimes, especially when I don't play Real or Barca (in my ML with Tenerife). My keepers are 73 and 71 OR (regen Bizzari and Renan). I actually saw some spectacular saves.
But, to get there, I had to learn how to stop the attackers from shooting inside the box so much.
I don't know, I received maybe 2-3 goals in my 3rd season that I was angry at the goalkeeper (and I received 55 goals in 38 league games most of them were high through balls :/).

Last edited by Volunteer84; 10-13-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 11:17 AM   #86
Rookie

TimmyShagpile's Arena

Anyone else going to church everyday praying that the next patch will at least fix the goalkeepers? Haven't touched the game in about 3 weeks now. The patch update will pretty much make up my mind on keeping the game or not.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:29 AM   #87
Rookie

The fact Bhatti seems to be oblivious to what everyone is saying about the GK I would say doubtful but let's keep fingers crossed
Old 10-13-2015, 01:00 PM   #88
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4velle
The fact Bhatti seems to be oblivious to what everyone is saying about the GK I would say doubtful but let's keep fingers crossed
He's getting flamed on Twitter. Regarding the GK's, he only mentioned a while back that it is "being looked at". This means nothing until there is actually a fix. PES 16 is simply a rushed product. I consider myself an average player looking to have fun & realistic gameplay. I shouldn't have to switch to Superstar mode to make the GKs look less s*****. Can't believe this game has so many positive reviews.

Maybe the price will be down to $40 by the time the game is patched, IF it is patched.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »