Home

eFootball 2022 Patch 1.0.0 Available Today

This is a discussion on eFootball 2022 Patch 1.0.0 Available Today within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2022, 09:11 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: eFootball 2022 Patch 1.0.0 to Release on April 14 - Improvements For Defense, Pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Offline is still only the 9 teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what happened to all the Serie A exclusives they took from FIFA? I just want to play offline as Napoli. Will they ever be available?
Old 04-14-2022, 09:26 PM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: eFootball 2022 Patch 1.0.0 to Release on April 14 - Improvements For Defense, Pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiant
So what happened to all the Serie A exclusives they took from FIFA? I just want to play offline as Napoli. Will they ever be available?

You can use the licensed teams online in the Dream Team mode but you can still have only use the same 9 or so teams from the launch vs the AI.

I read there’s somewhat of a workaround involving the training match inside of Dream Team but I personally haven’t tried it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2022, 02:18 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: eFootball 2022 Patch 1.0.0 Available Today

I am quite confused.

Can you play online with friends on your friends list online or no? If so, when is that coming?

This whole roll-out of the franchise I so dearly loved has been an awful and terrible mess...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2022, 09:16 PM   #12
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

I decided to give this an honest try, was even willing to play online. Luckily there's a vs. CPU for the Dream Team mode. So I put together a squad about as good as let's say... Brentford. Still can't adjust the game time but the Dream Team match vs the CPU is longer than offline "trial" match. It's actually a decent game. This is probably closer to the game we all expected after the switch to Unreal Engine. Not as good as PES 2021 vanilla or modded but playable and definitely wouldn't have gotten backlash the way the first version did.

They are really handicapping themselves by not have a proper "friendly" offline mode. Even without BAL, ML or an edit mode I think the game would get a lot more people on board to try it out that way. I assume they are trying to force people to play Dream Team, by locking offline to only 9 teams and 5 minute matches. Also the MLS gets the knockoff team treatment now with a full league of fake teams.

Also played on both PS5 and PC. Either my PC can't handle it or it's just poorly optimized for PC. Ran great on the PS5 though.

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 04-15-2022 at 09:23 PM.
Old 04-18-2022, 01:44 PM   #13
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Not going to lie guys I have been playing on PC with an unlocker and have been able to play Exhibition matches on 14 mins and Superstar which is nice but I am actually really liking it flaws in all lol. I haven't had much time to play and watch football since February due to a lot of big moves happening in my life atm and I no longer have all my PES 2021 mods so this is the first footy game I have played in months. I think for me I like the dribbling, animations, AI and defending the most. Just seeing the AI want to attack/dribble at you and attempt put you in 1v1 situations makes me want to cry tears of joy lol. I hope it only gets better from here as the ball physics and passing is a major stepdown from the last PES installments.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 04-18-2022 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2022, 10:47 PM   #14
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

I would've paid for a full packaged game than going this free to play route. I play completely offline, no online play for me at all. The gameplay is miles better than what was originally released but for me it won't matter unless there's more teams & modes. I wish they would've at least let us pick the length of time & difficulty for offline on console. I know PC can unlock it but console players are stuck with it.
Old 04-24-2022, 12:20 AM   #15
Pro

eFootball 2022 Patch 1.0.0 Available Today

I decided to download this on both PS5 and PC. On PC I also downloaded the unlocker mod so as to be able to play all difficulty levels and longer games etc.

Many people have posted positive impressions regarding the newer 1.0 version but so far I’m not leaning that way at all. There is potential, no doubt about it but on both platforms, imho the gameplay seems so labored. Player reactions are slow and as always, player switching is awful again. I currently have it set to semi assisted for switching and honestly it takes half a second to switch when input. Doesn’t sound a long time but in this context, it is. Defending is certainly a new learning curve and as of now, I’ve played 20+ games on Top Player and Professional and have yet to win a game! I’ve drawn a few and dominated games with lots of shots on target, but the defending changes regards button commands and the awful player switching are the main reasons. I shall persevere but PES 2021 season update on PC will remain my go to game.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 04-24-2022 at 01:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2022, 02:42 PM   #16
Pro

stevostl's Arena

eFootball 2022 with the latest patch is the best online konami football game ever released. first time ever you can play game after game finding matches in the states with full bar signal and no lag all day long. in fifa you can't even do this. this is a better online 1 v 1 experience than what FIFA has to offer and it's totally free. I can't believe Konami has finally stepped up their online infrastructure up. they might have actually made the correct smart decision going this direction. for the first time in their history .. konami actually have a great online footie game that is enjoyable lag free and addicting to play

dream team > FUT imo

by the way when eFootball first released I deleted it the same day I downloaded and played it. it was that bad. this time it's much different.. I'm hooked and loving dream team at the moment. the addicting gameplay reminds me of times I use to stay up all night at friends house playing PES 5 or PE6. this is first footie game since those times that give that experience again

I will say for those who are only use to play PES offline only.. you might want to give the latest eFootball a try again and you can enjoy playing Dream team against AI and other humans and might surprise you how great that experience is compared to what your use to in offline only.

here are some videos of my dream starting in D 10 to D 5 promotion sat night.. this is on PS4. I hear this game is even better on PS5 but i'm loving it on PS4

Last edited by stevostl; 05-02-2022 at 02:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »