Home

Official Hip Hop/Rap Music Thread

This is a discussion on Official Hip Hop/Rap Music Thread within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #385
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Official Hip Hop/Rap Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
What do you guys think of Kanyes new joint Love Lockdown?

That joint is tight as hell to me.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 12:05 PM   #386
Money Makin' Sonny

Ice Cream Truck's Arena

OVR: 13

I like it. Maybe as an intro to the album or to even just a song.

Philadelphia Eagles

Phoenix Suns

Old 09-09-2008, 01:36 PM   #387
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/159...game_the.jhtml
Quote:
And Bow Wow kept the trash talk coming before the match, with only a curtain separating his room from Game's.

Meanwhile, Game was focused, getting his pregame practice on against one of his boys. "I'm coming with that haymaker," Game told the room about how he planned to start the game.

Bow Wow told stories of playing Snoop Dogg and not being able to handle the man who discovered him 16 years ago. Snoop called Bow from Russia and asked how they could hold the big game without including him. Wow also said that the Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade said he wants to take him on next in "Madden." Bow planned to let defense take over first while he learned the Game's game.

Although the two had never played each other, Bow was dripping with confidence: "I'm gonna f--- him up so bad."

Game came from behind the curtain and said with a grin, "Oh, you just gonna talk behind my back, huh?

"I'm gonna put the little puppy in my bag and walk him down Rodeo Drive," Game said, laughing with Bow.

Then it was time for kickoff — Game's Patriots to Bow's Bengals. Bow fumbled. Game got the ball. Seconds later, a touchdown pass to Randy Moss. First blood for Game.

Bow got the ball back, but then he had to kick it off to Game. The Compton native immediately ran it back for a TD. After yet another Bow fumble, Game threw a third TD — 21-0, Game. Bow was in big trouble, and there were still two minutes left in the first quarter.

After another fumble, Bow accused Game of turning up the fumble slider, which can affect the number of fumbles in the game. "That's some bullsh--!" Game's response? Another TD. It was 28-doughnut in favor of Game at the end of the first quarter.

Bow finally got on the board toward the beginning of the second quarter, but Game answered right back, scoring a TD with 38 seconds left in the half. With the score at 35-7, Game and his entourage started waving white towels to tease Bow.

Game played the entire game wearing a mouthpiece. He also brought out special-edition Madden sneakers and an Xbox with his face spray-painted on it.

"Y'all playing in the snow. This is some janky-*** sh--," Bow said, obviously upset about the virtual weather conditions. But according to the rules, they had to play with the weather set to random — that means they could've had a sunny, rainy or snowy day.

Bow fumbled again shortly after the third quarter started. "I fumble every time I get the ball? That's some bullsh--," Bow complained.

When Jermaine Dupri walked in, he asked Bow, "Why you playing with the Bengals? [To Game:] You should beat him — he's using the Bengals."

Start of the fourth quarter: Game 42, Bow Wow 7. It was ugly. Game started stunting. His player ran in a TD from the 1-yard line, but get this: Game did the move with his hands behind his back and facing the opposite direction of the TV.

With 1:17 left in the fourth quarter, it was Game 55, Bow Wow 15. A comeback didn't seem likely. Game was wearing a football helmet, while Bow still claimed that Game cheated. Bow scored, giving him 23 points. Seven seconds left, and it was almost mercifully over.

Final score: 55-23 — Game was the champion.

"I'm the sh--, man," Game yelled. "I don't know what else to say. Shout-out to Jermaine Dupri for coming to pick up his little pup. ... John Madden, I love you, man."

"I don't care what they say," Bow said. "It was in the snow. ... Nah, it was a tough game. We both winners. The money is going to charity ... and I still get more girls than this n---a."

"It's all good," Game said. "I got kids your size, man. Ain't no girls allowed in my house, anyway — only gamers. And you're not one."
Ahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #388
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
That joint is tight as hell to me.
Yeah i liked it also, thought it should've used a rap verse though.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #389

trobinson97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan

Lmao...

I hate bow wow.

SteamID - Depotboy

What a run
Roll Tide

Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 AM   #390
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Don't Chu Know, That ***** Named Luda/Slicka Than Rick The Rulla,Whoop *** Like Lex Luger.

Got Dayum, that boy Luda be spittin man lol.
yeah Luda is my *****! the man is fire!

i didnt know we had hip hop thread here at OS. i dont usually come into this side of forums. glad i did. whats cracking yall!!!
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 09-14-2008, 12:58 AM   #391

trobinson97's Arena

Lil Wayne need his azz whupped.

I am watching the season opener of Saturday Night Live and I swear this dude just put on the two worst performances I've ever seen in my life. Oh my God, straight garbage. To start it off, he sounded HORRIBLE. I don't know what that gadget is that helps these dudes carry a tune, but it failed him tonight.

First he did the one song, 'This a Way' or whatever it's called, and that was terrible. Next he came through with 'Lollipop' and dude had a guitar on his back. At first I thought it was a big green lollipop but he turned it around and pretended to play it during a guitar solo. I couldn't believe it. When he was finished, I swear there was like a 3 second silence where I just KNOW the crowd was looking like, "Wtf?".

SteamID - Depotboy

What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #392
MVP

OVR: 20

It was a pretty boring performance I think.

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »