Home

What's good to watch on Netflix And Other Streaming Platforms

This is a discussion on What's good to watch on Netflix And Other Streaming Platforms within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: What's good to watch on Netflix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Series starting July 11

"Orange is the New Black"
Looks good. Reviews are positive, and it's already a go for season 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2013, 05:09 AM   #42
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Watch the movie I am in, Brooklyn Bound I am a extra in the gambling (dice shooting) scene (tall guy wearing the big blue coat with a skull cap on.) Jamie Hector aka Mario Stanfield is in the movie too, I got to know him well.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Watch the movie I am in, Brooklyn Bound I am a extra in the gambling (dice shooting) scene (tall guy wearing the big blue coat with a skull cap on.) Jamie Hector aka Mario Stanfield is in the movie too, I got to know him well.
Tried to scan the movie to see the scene, but I couldn't find it. In the process I noticed Dean Winters (Ryan OReilly in OZ, "Mayhem" in AllState commercials), David Zayas (OZ, Angel on Dexter), and Chuck Zito (OZ, big Italian guy& Sons Of Anarchy). So there's a decent OZ flavor to the cast.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #44
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Tried to scan the movie to see the scene, but I couldn't find it. In the process I noticed Dean Winters (Ryan OReilly in OZ, "Mayhem" in AllState commercials), David Zayas (OZ, Angel on Dexter), and Chuck Zito (OZ, big Italian guy& Sons Of Anarchy). So there's a decent OZ flavor to the cast.
It's at 49:30, easy to see me Im by far the tallest guy with the fur on the hood of my coat and black & white skull cap on (Im standing next to Mario Stanfield from The Wire) and again at 51:25, wasn't in it very long at all. But my friend (short guy in the gray jogging suit and white sweat band) was one of the main characters so I was on set a lot that's how I got to know Mario Stanfield from The Wire.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
It's at 49:30, easy to see me Im by far the tallest guy with the fur on the hood of my coat and black & white skull cap on (Im standing next to Mario Stanfield from The Wire) and again at 51:25, wasn't in it very long at all. But my friend (short guy in the gray jogging suit and white sweat band) was one of the main characters so I was on set a lot that's how I got to know Mario Stanfield from The Wire.
Yeah, I see you-kind of have on a "wintery" themed skull cap. How did you get that gig? Have you been in anything else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #46
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Yeah, I see you-kind of have on a "wintery" themed skull cap. How did you get that gig? Have you been in anything else?
That was back in 2002, moved to NY with my boys to try to be a rapper, our manager got us on some how, I was suppose to play a bigger role but the Hood President demanded he be in the movie if we were going to shoot in his hood so the director have it to him. To make a long story short it didn't work out after a year, my manager got evicted from her place and he had to move back home.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Still in NY? Kind of expensive place to live, right?
Old 07-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #48
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchl

The Roku is our little gem. One device that allows access to Prime, Huluplus, Netflix, HBOgo, MLBtv later on...I don't know why we keep satellite. If I could find a way to watch NFL I would drop it.
Buy VPN software that has IP addresses in Europe and then you can buy the NFL league pass for about 200 Euros ($260) and watch every game on your PC.

I am in Germany and used NFL League pass last season and it worked great. I used VPN services to get a US IP address so I could still watch Netflix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »