Home

Marvel: Agents of Shield

This is a discussion on Marvel: Agents of Shield within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2020, 11:40 PM   #729

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Marvel: Agents of Shield

Cant believe series is over!

Spoiler
Old 08-20-2020, 08:27 PM   #730
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Ending was ok, a lot of the season was just stupid time travel stuff that I usually don't like because there is nothing to hold the story together and it can be completely redone in 1 quick scene. Ending wrapped a lot of stuff up but I'm surprised they didn't put a wrap on all the relationship stuff.

They also didn't address the future because if that timeline is in place, all the stuff still happens and they don't get to know Deke.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2020, 10:01 PM   #731

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Ending was ok, a lot of the season was just stupid time travel stuff that I usually don't like because there is nothing to hold the story together and it can be completely redone in 1 quick scene. Ending wrapped a lot of stuff up but I'm surprised they didn't put a wrap on all the relationship stuff.

They also didn't address the future because if that timeline is in place, all the stuff still happens and they don't get to know Deke.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
FitzSimmons got their relationship ending

Daisy seems to be with Sousa

Mack and YoYo are still together

May and Coulson seem to still at least catch up

Apparently the girl there isn't Dekes mom. Deke probably doesn't exist in this timeline in the way they know him, but their grandkid still ends being A Deke (multiverse!).

I did feel like S7 wasn't the best. Better than S6 for sure, that season was my least fave of it all (although the FitzSimmons episode in s6 was one of my fave).

1-4 was the best part of the show, with s4 being the best one. First half of S5 was lacking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 10:10 PM   #732
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
FitzSimmons got their relationship ending

Daisy seems to be with Sousa

Mack and YoYo are still together

May and Coulson seem to still at least catch up

Apparently the girl there isn't Dekes mom. Deke probably doesn't exist in this timeline in the way they know him, but their grandkid still ends being A Deke (multiverse!).

I did feel like S7 wasn't the best. Better than S6 for sure, that season was my least fave of it all (although the FitzSimmons episode in s6 was one of my fave).

1-4 was the best part of the show, with s4 being the best one. First half of S5 was lacking.
The relationship stuff basically stayed the same except for Fitz and Simmons. The rest were just we want to, but we won't for whatever reason and I'll see you when i do. Didn't expect them to leave it at that with it ending, since writers generally like to wrap those up.

Not sure why that wouldn't be Deke's mother unless they have more kids. If they are in the same timeline, which they travel in a straight line previously, then Deke and all the previous season still happen in the future.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #733

Majingir's Arena

1. Agents of Shield is on Disney+ (at least here it is, not sure about the US)

2. That Utah Monolith discovered in real life.....we all know where that's headed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »