Home

Big Brother: Season 18

This is a discussion on Big Brother: Season 18 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2016, 08:03 AM   #33
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Big Brother: Season 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Was anyone literally laughing out loud while that all girls alliance was being made?
I was hoping that Tiffany (who was listening in the hammock) would sit up and pump her fist and scream "Girl Power!" Completely outing them already. All 3 of them would have freaked out.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:03 AM   #34
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I didn't mean to say I liked Glen.
I meant to say I liked James, have no idea why I said Glen.
Glen had to business on the show, if you cant get up on a rocket why you on the show?
He would have finished last is so many challenges.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:07 AM   #35
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Have you even seen Thursdays episode yet?

Apparently Cory-Nicole have a little thing going, at least the HGs are making mini comments on it from what I read.

But stereotype casting are annoying on BB. Like you mentioned, the "flamboyant gay guy" role. It's basically cast in essentially every season. Ones like Lawon,Jason don't end up going very far.
Totally agree.
You cannot be all flamboyant and running you mouth all the time and last long on a show that it is essential that you don't piss people off.
Why would you even go on a show like BB if you are Jozea?
I mean really?? You go on a show like BB and within the first week you tell everyone you are the Messiah? Really dude? You are already telling other members that you are running the house?
It kills me that all of these people say they love BB and watch every season, yet when they get on the show they act like idiots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2016, 10:39 AM   #36

Majingir's Arena

I don't even think most people cast are big fans. It might just be a case where they're trying out for something else,and bb producers recruit them from elsewhere. Victoria from 2yrs ago, she flat out admitted she never saw 1 episode of BB in her life before going on the show.

And notice how many houseguests name a player from past year or two as their faves, cause that's all they've seen. I think the hg in sequester get to watch last season, which is the first time ever seeing BB for some.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:18 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Totally agree.
You cannot be all flamboyant and running you mouth all the time and last long on a show that it is essential that you don't piss people off.
Why would you even go on a show like BB if you are Jozea?
I mean really?? You go on a show like BB and within the first week you tell everyone you are the Messiah? Really dude? You are already telling other members that you are running the house?
It kills me that all of these people say they love BB and watch every season, yet when they get on the show they act like idiots.
He is a makeup artist or something like that, he either wants to act/be on tv or get bigger clients. He probably has a client or friend who put him in touch with CBS.

CBS needs to make them sign agreements where they can only be on TV/public appearances on a CBS channel for 5 years or something. That would stop most of them from applying.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2016, 11:37 PM   #38

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
He is a makeup artist or something like that, he either wants to act/be on tv or get bigger clients. He probably has a client or friend who put him in touch with CBS.

CBS needs to make them sign agreements where they can only be on TV/public appearances on a CBS channel for 5 years or something. That would stop most of them from applying.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
That'd make them want to apply even more, thinking they're signing that agreement because CBS wants them.

I don't even think these people seriously apply. CBS just recruits them from elsewhere. Either that, or people who aren't fans, just go with their friends to the casting calls and happen to audition as well just cause it seems like a fun thing to do.

But Jozea definitely is delusional. So much, that people even made twitter handle for that lol. You think he's delusional on TV, read about him on the live feeds! He's seriously talking about quitting his job cause he's gonna be so famous after BB that he won't need the job. And how he's gonna be so busy once leaving the house cause of all the interviews and producers contacting him and all that. These were legitimate conversations. Not a joke with random HGs, like serious conversations with people close to him in the house.

The "other side" of the house are real stupid. Thursday is gonna be so great to watch cause that side thinks Jozea is definitely staying and they have all the power, but don't realize they have next to nobody. They even flat out were like "Paulie isn't even mad at Nicole for nominating him, could they be working together.....I doubt it, he probably just accepted his fate and knows he's going"
Old 06-29-2016, 11:31 AM   #39

Majingir's Arena

Certain HGs are bordering on BB15 level of bad. All these things in spoiler tags below I doubt will even be shown on TV so it doesn't technically spoil anything, but putting it here just incase it does make its way onto TV.

Spoiler

My fave moment of season happened! Click if you want something spoiled(either airs Thursday,or BB ignores it until later part of game where they show this moment for first time).
https://twitter.com/BBFeedster/statu...37345417498624

Last edited by Majingir; 06-29-2016 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:46 PM   #40
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

Half the house is just cringe worthy. They're so stupid too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »