Home

OS Makes its Pitch to Hollywood

This is a discussion on OS Makes its Pitch to Hollywood within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2017, 03:17 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OS Makes its Pitch to Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I have a great idea! Think Ghostbusters, but with chicks instead of dudes!

Again, if anyone from Hollywood would like to contact me on this idea just shoot me a PM.
this is a veritable goldmine begging to be harvested

Women In Black
Ironwoman
Rain Woman
The Godmother
Indiana Joan and the Temple of Doom
No Country For Old Women

A Work in Progress
Old 06-22-2017, 05:51 PM   #10
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
this is a veritable goldmine begging to be harvested

Women In Black
Ironwoman
Rain Woman
The Godmother
Indiana Joan and the Temple of Doom
No Country For Old Women
Indiana Joan and the Temple of Womb
Spoiler
Old 06-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #11
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

A remake of The Shootist starring Sam Elliott.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2017, 11:46 PM   #12
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Was watching The Goonies some weeks ago and wondered why there was never a sequel or remake. Most of the actors are still active (Astin, Feldman, Brolin) and it would definitely make alot of money.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 06-22-2017, 11:47 PM   #13
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

The thread title could totally be an Always Sunny in Philadelphia title.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2017, 07:14 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Was watching The Goonies some weeks ago and wondered why there was never a sequel or remake. Most of the actors are still active (Astin, Feldman, Brolin) and it would definitely make alot of money.
Goonies would be great for a sequel. I wish the old TV show ALF would get a reboot.
I'd like to see ESPN do a tv show with the ''ripped from the headlines'' formula Law and Order used.

A Work in Progress
Old 06-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #15
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
The thread title could totally be an Always Sunny in Philadelphia title.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Speaking of which, here's my pitch:

It's Always Sunny in Mexico

The Gang has to flee the country due to the horrible things they've done and the law is now after them. Frank says he owns a secret estate in Mexico, where he has plenty of food, clean water, alcohol, and bangmaids.

Turns out, Frank and the Gang discovers that his estate has since become headquarters to the Mexican Cartel. Since he left it vacant all the time and hadn't been there since the 80s, the Cartel took it over and turned it into a drug mansion. They realize this too late, and the druglords capture them and threaten to kill them. Charlie and Dee, due to their coke selling experience, have unknowingly become world-renowned drug dealers; the Cartel, discovers this when running a background check, and forces the Gang to push drugs in Mexico City.

Dennis has his own sociopathic subplot where he becomes obsessed with the idea of becoming a God-like figure to a group of Mexican teenage girls. He sleeps with a few of them, which infuriates their fathers. Dennis actually kills a man and somehow keeps it a secret. He is possessed by the thrill of murdering someone and decides to become a serial killer.

Mac falls in love with a man named Felipe and has to battle his own fears of being a gay Catholic man. Dee also falls in love with Felipe and the two compete for his affection; Mac eventually wins, breaking Dee's spirit, but decides that Jesus would not approve if his forbidden love.

Frank and Charlie start a new trend with some homeless people, who they confused for trash hoarders/collectors, and make Nightcrawlers a cultural phenomenon in Mexico.

All of this ensues while Gang is on the run from U.S. law enforcement and while they're trying to sell a "spy" van full of cocaine for the Mexican Cartel.

Includes appearances from Rickety Cricket, the Waitress, the McPoyles, Mac's dad, the Ponderosas, and the Maniac's luchador son, El Maniac.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 09:52 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Speaking of which, here's my pitch:

It's Always Sunny in Mexico

The Gang has to flee the country due to the horrible things they've done and the law is now after them. Frank says he owns a secret estate in Mexico, where he has plenty of food, clean water, alcohol, and bangmaids.

Turns out, Frank and the Gang discovers that his estate has since become headquarters to the Mexican Cartel. Since he left it vacant all the time and hadn't been there since the 80s, the Cartel took it over and turned it into a drug mansion. They realize this too late, and the druglords capture them and threaten to kill them. Charlie and Dee, due to their coke selling experience, have unknowingly become world-renowned drug dealers; the Cartel, discovers this when running a background check, and forces the Gang to push drugs in Mexico City.

Dennis has his own sociopathic subplot where he becomes obsessed with the idea of becoming a God-like figure to a group of Mexican teenage girls. He sleeps with a few of them, which infuriates their fathers. Dennis actually kills a man and somehow keeps it a secret. He is possessed by the thrill of murdering someone and decides to become a serial killer.

Mac falls in love with a man named Felipe and has to battle his own fears of being a gay Catholic man. Dee also falls in love with Felipe and the two compete for his affection; Mac eventually wins, breaking Dee's spirit, but decides that Jesus would not approve if his forbidden love.

Frank and Charlie start a new trend with some homeless people, who they confused for trash hoarders/collectors, and make Nightcrawlers a cultural phenomenon in Mexico.

All of this ensues while Gang is on the run from U.S. law enforcement and while they're trying to sell a "spy" van full of cocaine for the Mexican Cartel.

Includes appearances from Rickety Cricket, the Waitress, the McPoyles, Mac's dad, the Ponderosas, and the Maniac's luchador son, El Maniac.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
this is some serious epicness, worthy of a full 2 or 2 and a half hour movie.

A Work in Progress

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »