Home

Big Brother 20

This is a discussion on Big Brother 20 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2018, 03:54 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Big Brother 20

My friend and I had polar opposite reactions to the last two episodes

She's mad at Tyler, Kaitlyn, and Scottie, she ripped all three in no uncertain terms lol, she was legitimately mad

I like when players get too confident in Big Brother or Survivor and get checked. I feel like they don't always go home but they get taken down a notch. TBH I was expecting Swag to wiggle his way out of it, I know they do the edit a certain way on purpose but it did look like his campaign was working. Makes me wonder if Sam was actually considering using her power on him because wow what a bonehead decision that would've been.

Totally surprised some miracle didn't come through to save him, like a BB twist out of thin air to save the biggest personality from leaving so soon.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #74

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
My friend and I had polar opposite reactions to the last two episodes

She's mad at Tyler, Kaitlyn, and Scottie, she ripped all three in no uncertain terms lol, she was legitimately mad

I like when players get too confident in Big Brother or Survivor and get checked. I feel like they don't always go home but they get taken down a notch. TBH I was expecting Swag to wiggle his way out of it, I know they do the edit a certain way on purpose but it did look like his campaign was working. Makes me wonder if Sam was actually considering using her power on him because wow what a bonehead decision that would've been.

Totally surprised some miracle didn't come through to save him, like a BB twist out of thin air to save the biggest personality from leaving so soon.
I actually thought she was going to because the eviction vote began in first half of the episode.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:29 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
Makes me wonder if Sam was actually considering using her power on him because wow what a bonehead decision that would've been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I actually thought she was going to because the eviction vote began in first half of the episode.
I'm shocked production didn't find a way to save him or heavily suggest to Sam that she should use her power.

I wonder if the power will give the other people voted out a chance to come back in, I haven't checked to see if they are back in the real world yet.

Game wise, it probably would have been smart to save Chris. Sam isn't going anywhere in the next few weeks because the 6 need numbers and the others have bigger targets. The only problem is she told Tyler, but she could have played it like she still has her's.

Reading the updates from the week, it looked like Kaitlyn wanted Chris to stay. Tyler though wasn't having any of it and he kept it from happening. There were 1 on 1 meetings and then Tyler would go and talk to her. She is crazy and Tyler used that to play her and have her take the shot at the other side. The only issue is that he overplayed his hand.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 11:09 PM   #76

Majingir's Arena

There wasn't much reason for Sam to use the power on him anyways. I believe the rules of the power though are that it can be used in on of the first 4 evictions, and if it's not used by then, the 4th evicted HG gets a chance to come back (or something like that?).
Old 07-14-2018, 01:52 AM   #77
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
There wasn't much reason for Sam to use the power on him anyways. I believe the rules of the power though are that it can be used in on of the first 4 evictions, and if it's not used by then, the 4th evicted HG gets a chance to come back (or something like that?).
Correct, so either Sam uses it this week or next week it gets used on the 4th evictee automatically.
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NBA- Boston Celtics
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks

Formerly CardsFan27
Old 07-14-2018, 10:03 AM   #78

Majingir's Arena

A quote from Julie which yet again shows an issue with casting (the fact that nobody working on the show seems to have an issue with things that fans don't like). They'd rather hotheads, bathing suits, immaturity to be parts of the show they'd rather have. Is this CBS or MTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniM1ke
Correct, so either Sam uses it this week or next week it gets used on the 4th evictee automatically.
If I were her, I'd think about volunteering to be a pawn. As long as doing so guarantees that side of the house won't put her up again until at least jury. Worst scenario, she's voted out and has shot to return.

Last edited by Majingir; 07-14-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #79
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

I still cannot believe how little they have shown 4 of the guest.
Especially when part of the game is based on how popular the guest are on social media!
They have hardly shown the female pro football player talk at all.
I know nothing about her, same goes with the fitness model chic.
Seems weird to me that they have concentrated on about 5 of the guest for the most part.
With that being said I am really starting to pull for the surfer dude.
And I absolutely still hate the Nicole Richie look a like.
I find myself starting to pull for the BRO DUO too!
Old 07-16-2018, 02:41 PM   #80
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I find myself starting to pull for the BRO DUO too!
I can't stand Brett. Put a shirt on! He always checks himself out when walking past the mirrors on the way to the diary room. And shave that ridiculous mustache!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »