Home

Better Call Saul Season 4 (8-6-18)

This is a discussion on Better Call Saul Season 4 (8-6-18) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2020, 06:26 PM   #73
All Star

OVR: 13
Re: Better Call Saul Season 4 (8-6-18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
So how many more seasons are they planning on doing?
One more season after this one ends next week. Bummer. But that will be the end of the "Breaking Bad" universe, according to Vince Gilligan.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:47 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

There was a lady that worked with me in a small Post Office many years ago who was revealed to be something other than what she portrayed and it wasn't flattering. The catalysis that brought things to the surface was a particular task that she felt was beneath her and things spiraled out of control after that. She wasn't a monster, just a phony. Her saccharin sweet disposition and mother of the year persona further crumbled when it came to light that she was discreetly but aggressively going after a younger man in the office even as we heard nightly stories of her wonderful husband and family. The several pronged revelation was shocking and her shame had her leaving a solid paying job two months after all this went down. She had three years in at the time.

Why the long preamble? Because tonight's episode, just like that couple of weeks in 1986 I kept saying WTF, WTF over and over again. Anybody that wants to make excuses for
Spoiler

EDIT: The bottom line is
Spoiler

It was still a great episode and I didn't feel disillusioned. I like that they had the guts to go there.

Last edited by JayBee74; 04-21-2020 at 12:58 AM.
Old 04-21-2020, 08:41 AM   #75
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
There was a lady that worked with me in a small Post Office many years ago who was revealed to be something other than what she portrayed and it wasn't flattering. The catalysis that brought things to the surface was a particular task that she felt was beneath her and things spiraled out of control after that. She wasn't a monster, just a phony. Her saccharin sweet disposition and mother of the year persona further crumbled when it came to light that she was discreetly but aggressively going after a younger man in the office even as we heard nightly stories of her wonderful husband and family. The several pronged revelation was shocking and her shame had her leaving a solid paying job two months after all this went down. She had three years in at the time.

Why the long preamble? Because tonight's episode, just like that couple of weeks in 1986 I kept saying WTF, WTF over and over again. Anybody that wants to make excuses for
Spoiler

EDIT: The bottom line is
Spoiler

It was still a great episode and I didn't feel disillusioned. I like that they had the guts to go there.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Spoiler
Old 04-21-2020, 10:51 AM   #77
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Spoiler
Old 04-30-2020, 02:27 PM   #78
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan4life
Spoiler
Short version: I agree.

Longer version:
Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan4life
Spoiler
Agree (sort of):
Spoiler
Old 05-03-2021, 03:09 PM   #79
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

OVR: 0

Got close to a year to wait for the final season? I guess Billions come back before this.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:16 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Got close to a year to wait for the final season? I guess Billions come back before this.
Billions started shooting the last five episodes of season five (Covid halted production and stalled the aired episodes at 7) in March which will air sometime this year. Season 6 should air in 2022.

Yeah, BCS will have about a two year gap between the fifth season and the final sixth season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »