Home

The Blacklist Starring James Spader

This is a discussion on The Blacklist Starring James Spader within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2019, 05:44 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
re: The Blacklist Starring James Spader

So Red effectively releases Baldomero from prison setting him up to be killed by a feared rival-Couldn't that rival had gotten to Baldomero while he was in prison?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:10 AM   #10
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Creative episode having Keen present her own Blacklister. Also, that backseat seat belt cost-benefit anecdote sounded so good it is actually likely true.

I'm a bit perplexed by the RV scene, though. What exactly did Elizabeth do to "let [the Ethicist] die?" If they leave, he can stand up, grab the gun and do it himself. Was he simply stating that they could prevent that from happening, either by confiscating the gun or arresting him? I know they had to still get a name from him and that he wouldn't do it unless she gave it to him, and her accepting his cost-benefit analysis is his way of deeming the exchange to be valuable enough to give a name?

Outside of foreknowing his possession of a firearm or intention of using it on himself, I don't really see what she did more wrong in giving him the gun than... well... not giving him the gun (outside of receiving the name, that is).
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-20-2019, 07:56 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I'm a bit perplexed by the RV scene, though. What exactly did Elizabeth do to "let [the Ethicist] die?" If they leave, he can stand up, grab the gun and do it himself. Was he simply stating that they could prevent that from happening, either by confiscating the gun or arresting him? I know they had to still get a name from him and that he wouldn't do it unless she gave it to him, and her accepting his cost-benefit analysis is his way of deeming the exchange to be valuable enough to give a name?
That's what I got out of it. Didn't the cost-benefit analysis mostly hinge on Liz's value as an FBI agent versus a jailed Ethicist? If Liz arrested him he would tell the authorities what's up thus jeopardizing her career.

Two episodes this Friday. Will the twofer result in a free Red?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2019, 06:44 AM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I thought they were two great episodes and loved the dynamics between Ressler and Lizzy.

It reminded me of the first season.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:16 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I thought they were two great episodes and loved the dynamics between Ressler and Lizzy.

It reminded me of the first season.
Agree on both counts but it also feels like the last season particularly with what happens next episode (in two weeks).
Spoiler
Old 03-11-2019, 02:34 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Agree on both counts but it also feels like the last season particularly with what happens next episode (in two weeks).
Spoiler
What do I know??

RENEWED
Old 03-11-2019, 10:04 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
What do I know??

RENEWED
It was close, but probably did enough #s on Friday. Wonder if this changes the ending or not?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2019, 10:25 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
It was close, but probably did enough #s on Friday. Wonder if this changes the ending or not?
According to the article was it close? The author claimed the deal had been in the works for some time.

I wasn't shocked it got renewed but was very surprised they re-upped it before the 11th episode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »