Home

Celebrity Big Brother 2

This is a discussion on Celebrity Big Brother 2 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2019, 12:36 AM   #17

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2

I've liked Tom so far.

Big surprise, someone's starting a girls alliance! They so won't break up and be like girls alliances of the past......

And my curse continues. Joey had the worst gameplay moment of the season so far. Shannon went early last year for playing too hard. Joey might go early this year for not playing at all. My faves don't do well.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:49 PM   #18
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Damn I didn't realize Joey Lawrence was in such a bad spot - https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...nce-net-worth/

Hopefully BB can get him back on his feet.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:55 PM   #19
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

No wonder if he is claiming that his monthly expenses are $25,500.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:06 PM   #20

Majingir's Arena

Surprised to read that about him. He always seemed like a good and smart guy and not acting like a typical celebrity. Even more reason he should be trying a lot more to stick around. If he doesn't think he can win, at least pitch that to people. Survive far into the game, collect that bonus for surviving each eviction.

Kind of ironic that he's in that mess given how in his recent show Melissa and Joey(which apparently he made over 500k on) , he played a guy who lost everything and had his fancy cars repossessed. Too bad that show wasn't on ABC(they had it on ABC family). Probably would've been a bigger hit(especially among viewers who know of Blossom and Sabrina) and more money.

He should try Survivor next. Making Survivor jury is way more fun than BB jury.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:28 PM   #21

Majingir's Arena

Huge moment happened in the house on Tuesday. Won't be shown till Friday, but I think editors of tonight's episode slipped in a line near the end as foreshadowing a future event that happened in the past (that makes sense).

This is the type of spacing in the schedule I like. Veto done today, now 2 day wait until eviction episode. Might be weirder in a celeb season, but a normal season having 2 day wait from veto episode until eviction makes following the feeds more fun and it lasts longer.

Ryan really isn't smart is he? Taking that stereotypical jock thing to a new level. Athalete lol. I think he even said Lolo "flicked him off". I've never heard someone describe it like that. He badly needs Johnathan in the game or else his strategic game is over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 12:10 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Huge moment happened in the house on Tuesday. Won't be shown till Friday, but I think editors of tonight's episode slipped in a line near the end as foreshadowing a future event that happened in the past (that makes sense).

This is the type of spacing in the schedule I like. Veto done today, now 2 day wait until eviction episode. Might be weirder in a celeb season, but a normal season having 2 day wait from veto episode until eviction makes following the feeds more fun and it lasts longer.

Ryan really isn't smart is he? Taking that stereotypical jock thing to a new level. Athalete lol. I think he even said Lolo "flicked him off". I've never heard someone describe it like that. He badly needs Johnathan in the game or else his strategic game is over.
I'm annoyed with my friend for spoiling the news, she knows I hate spoilers and did it anyway because she claimed the major news outlets don't spoil evictions so it's ok. Ugh.

Being "flicked off" is a common term isn't it? Might be another regional thing

I'm rooting for Ricky at this point. Not just because I hated Nebraska and his Texas squad finally took them out, but if a guy with social anxiety issues can go into that environment and actually win would be amazing. Hell he gets credit from me for simply putting himself in there, I'd be so overwhelmed
Old 01-24-2019, 12:19 AM   #23

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I'm annoyed with my friend for spoiling the news, she knows I hate spoilers and did it anyway because she claimed the major news outlets don't spoil evictions so it's ok. Ugh.

Being "flicked off" is a common term isn't it? Might be another regional thing

I'm rooting for Ricky at this point. Not just because I hated Nebraska and his Texas squad finally took them out, but if a guy with social anxiety issues can go into that environment and actually win would be amazing. Hell he gets credit from me for simply putting himself in there, I'd be so overwhelmed
Funny coincidence about Ricky, I recently found an old ticket stub for a CFL game. That game happened to be Ricky Williams CFL debut.

Does he still have social anxiety issues? I noticed he hasn't really been on tv much. On Survivor it's easier and more common to have people who have some kind of anxiety VS Big Brother, but he can easily fly under the radar, especially if someone like Tamar is around.

I've never heard Flicked off, but Ryan did say Flipped off in a later DR.

Last edited by Majingir; 01-24-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:21 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I think he even said Lolo "flicked him off". I've never heard someone describe it like that.
I'm wondering if that is a millennial thing. My daughter says flicked off and drives me nuts. She's 21.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »