Home

Celebrity Big Brother 2

This is a discussion on Celebrity Big Brother 2 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2019, 11:11 PM   #41

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2

Boot order has been horrible this season.

One of my least fave BB episodes. Alliance falls apart, people I want in finals are now top targets, and my preseason fave was voted out.

At least Joey's exit interview was funny. His best moment all season. His Lolo impression was great. She really is crazy. Reminds me of Vanessa but not as good strategically.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2019, 09:32 PM   #42
Jer
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not a fan of the celebrity format....

Knowing a bit about the process on how these shows are put together, I just don't see how any celebrity would be motivated to take on the houseguest task. In regards to the US version, HGs typically get paid upwards to $100,000. This season was rationalized to 75K, but even that is high. Why would I put myself in the house for 2 to 3 weeks to win $250,000, when with bonuses I can come close to half the amount by just staying for a few evictions?

This has nothing to do with upholding an image or getting better gigs. People from CBBUS season one aren't doing much right now. And if you look at the current cast, Kandi is the only one (to my knowledge) who is active in the industry. Dina doesn't count, per manager (I guess..) status.

I liked Jonathan and Joey, but I think that was mostly due to them having an idea on how the game works. None seemed to have watched much pre-game.

I have no favorites.. I am just waiting it out until BB21 starts.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:50 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Lolo has to have really hurt her brand. I doubt anyone knew she was crazy and now it's obvious.

Tamar didn't play that right. She should have gone after Lolo, Natalie, and Ricky. 1 of those 3 is probably winning the next HOH unless Tom does. Then Tamar and Tom go up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2019, 12:50 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Lolo has to have really hurt her brand. I doubt anyone knew she was crazy and now it's obvious.

Tamar didn't play that right. She should have gone after Lolo, Natalie, and Ricky. 1 of those 3 is probably winning the next HOH unless Tom does. Then Tamar and Tom go up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
I accept Lolo and her flaws

As far as gameplay, I was suggesting to my friend that Tamar, Kandi, Tom, and Kato might want to get together to work against Ricky, Lolo, and Natalie. Funny thing is I totally forgot Dina was even around, and I have no idea what her association is with anyone.

Too late now, but that would've been awesome if Tamar did the same thing to Lolo/Natalie that they did to Tom/Kato

Not exactly the same thing, but you know what I mean
Old 02-05-2019, 10:17 AM   #45
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer
I just don't see how any celebrity would be motivated to take on the houseguest task.
Because they enjoy the game and want to win? Either that or it's a D list celeb who would be more than happy to stick it out for 3 weeks for a chance at $250,000. Just because you might be worth $3 million doesn't mean $250,000 isn't worth 3 weeks of your time.

Last edited by SuperBowlNachos; 02-05-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2019, 11:09 AM   #46
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Because they enjoy the game and want to win? Either that or it's a D list celeb who would be more than happy to stick it out for 3 weeks for a chance at $250,000. Just because you might be worth $3 million doesn't mean $250,000 isn't worth 3 weeks of your time.
Well for one Joey really needs the money.
His net worth is currently -$400,000, yes that is a minus.
He needs money badly.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:04 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 0

D list celebs are influencers. A show like BB will increase their Twitter and Instagram following, and it helps pay their bills. And for D list actors, a social media following will get you rolls over a nobody.

If it is a lesser roll, a studio will pick the actor that whose tweets will help promote the film.

Also, I thought I had read that each of the players were getting $1 million for their stipend.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:32 PM   #48
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
D list celebs are influencers. A show like BB will increase their Twitter and Instagram following, and it helps pay their bills. And for D list actors, a social media following will get you rolls over a nobody.

If it is a lesser roll, a studio will pick the actor that whose tweets will help promote the film.

Also, I thought I had read that each of the players were getting $1 million for their stipend.
Its not a million $, its $250,000.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »