Home

Survivor: Edge of Extinction

This is a discussion on Survivor: Edge of Extinction within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2019, 02:07 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
What a crazy episode!

Hour 1:
-Lesu makes one of biggest challenge comebacks ever and wins despite Kama helping Manu solve their puzzle!

-Manu votes out Aubry who had an advantage AND idol

Hour 2:
-2 tribes go to tribal TOGETHER

-4 to 4 tie

-Whispers in each others ears, people scrambling like crazy, all leads to Wendy voted out

-Next time on Survivor:
Spoiler

I'm probably jinxing her, but Lauren has been one of the best of the new players. Survivor doesn't often have strong female players compared to men, but she seems like so far she's a good comp and strategic player.
Is there more than one Lauren? You're talking about the hot girl who is dying before our eyes? I might have the name wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2019, 09:56 AM   #26

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
Is there more than one Lauren? You're talking about the hot girl who is dying before our eyes? I might have the name wrong
Ya, the college athlete who found an idol. Or "Larein" or however someone spelt it this week. It's funny seeing some peoples spelling at tribal. I get you've never seen someones name before so you don't know what to write down, but some spellings are definitely funny.

She's only struggling because her tribe has lost so often and she had basically no food. Wendy is the bigger curse for her tribes. Not letting her tribe eat a chicken really hurt them. And then setting them free on her new tribe so they wouldn't eat them or even get eggs. She went to all but 1 tribal this season and the way things were looking, Lesu would've finished 2nd in this immunity challenge as well.

The post merge feast will no doubt re-fuel whoever has been starving.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:10 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm hoping Aubry still keeps her vote and idol if she gets back into the game. They are still in her bag, so not sure on the rules as she didn't leave the game.

If Chris has extra knots, that may leave Aubry and the weatherman fighting to get back in. The other 2 and Wendy were put on the show to be voted out first.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2019, 10:33 AM   #28

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
I'm hoping Aubry still keeps her vote and idol if she gets back into the game. They are still in her bag, so not sure on the rules as she didn't leave the game.

If Chris has extra knots, that may leave Aubry and the weatherman fighting to get back in. The other 2 and Wendy were put on the show to be voted out first.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
She lost all powers after being voted out. Don't think anyone knew she had an idol so nobody would go looking for one after she was voted out.

I wonder what the success rate of the extra vote actually is. I know the steal a vote was cursed (minus Sarah, I think all others who had it got voted out or just used it when it made no difference?), but don't think extra vote has been so big. Ironic given that if Aubry survived, her extra vote would've changed the game at that last tribal. 5v4 despite 8 people at tribal. Now that'd be a blindside.

Aubry no doubt is fave to return. Just don't see others beating her out.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:22 PM   #29

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Told you. She almost won that immunity. Beat out Joe.

Lol, Keith and Wendy agree to go back to edge of extinction, then quit once getting there.

Interesting that everyone remaining on edge of Extinction makes jury. And they get to sit in on tribals all before their next comp.

Joe gone! Though he's obviously a fave to win the return comp, whatever it may be. I'd guess something like the holding your breath under the wood bars challenge. That'd push you to your limits, and you're not out unless you give up.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:52 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Told you. She almost won that immunity. Beat out Joe.

Lol, Keith and Wendy agree to go back to edge of extinction, then quit once getting there.

Interesting that everyone remaining on edge of Extinction makes jury. And they get to sit in on tribals all before their next comp.

Joe gone! Though he's obviously a fave to win the return comp, whatever it may be. I'd guess something like the holding your breath under the wood bars challenge. That'd push you to your limits, and you're not out unless you give up.
Told me what? lol

That she'd hang in there during a balancing act and ultimately lose?

What happened with Joe anyway? That was odd

This extinction thing is weird, they could conceivably have an endless season of people getting voted out, going to Extinction, and fighting back until people eventually give up. That might be kinda fun actually, interminable, but fun once condensed for TV
Old 03-28-2019, 01:47 AM   #31

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Told me what? lol

That she'd hang in there during a balancing act and ultimately lose?

What happened with Joe anyway? That was odd

This extinction thing is weird, they could conceivably have an endless season of people getting voted out, going to Extinction, and fighting back until people eventually give up. That might be kinda fun actually, interminable, but fun once condensed for TV
She's not deteriorating, she just needed the merge feast.

Joe was gonna be top threat from merge onwards. Though Kama sets themselves up for Lesu to band together and take over. Unless Kama is confident in their vote, they'd have a 4-3 split in case of idol, but lesu would have 5. Assuming lesu is even together anymore after that last vote.

If it's like redemption island, we're just having 1 more comp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 01:00 PM   #32
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Not a big fan of them giving the returnee an advantage. They got voted out. It should be a struggle now that they got a second chance.

Overall I don't mind the whole twist. It's nice to have it changed up every few seasons to keep it fresh especially since players had the normal format figured out. Will be interesting to see the biggest challenge threat have a chance and not get booted just because they don't run the table or find idols.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »