Home

Survivor: Edge of Extinction

This is a discussion on Survivor: Edge of Extinction within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction

It's crazy that two of the nuttiest tribals happened back to back.

That said, I think they need to stop with the wholesale negotiations during tribal. It was fun last night, but that is going to be an annoying and terrible trend. In this case, it was that Kama has had the game so easy, so on cruise control, that they have no idea how to play the game.

Last week their "leaders" assumed they had it on lockdown with their family visit strategy. This week, Julia, Aurora, and Julie kept revealing the plot in their TC discussion. And calling each other out just made it worse.

I don't know why Julie was so freaking out, as she wasn't even close to a target. She needed to just adopt ron's philosophy, "anyone but me."

I was kind of glad to see Julia go home. Her group has been so annoying in how they view themselves as the anointed Survivor experts this season because they ended up on a tribe with Joe. How have they so smartly got rid of Joe?

And Gavin is a moron. He walks up to a group of five who say after discussion they want to change the target. He disagrees, but they overule him. So he takes this to mean he doesn't get a vote and that it is a dictatorship? No, dude, if you get your way over the votes of five others, you are the dictator.

Again, Kama was lucky enough to have Joe, but that is a team of absolute morons when it comes to strategic Survivor play. Guys like Gavin have not had to actually play yet. And now he thinks making a move to make a move is going help him long term.

Man, I wish Aubry was still in the game. It was fun watching her in the jury, though. But we desperately need more players in the game that understand the game. The next few weeks will be chaos because the dominant tribe was always just a shell. Its collapse is going to reset the game for everyone, and I don't think the Kama folks have a clue how to move forward if they don't have a hero winning their immunities for them.

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 04-13-2019 at 12:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 02:50 PM   #42

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I like the tribal scrambling trend. Theres so much that happens on the island they dont have time to show, but tribal scrambles makes up for it since we don't need all the background info. And it leads to full surprise moments each time.

A trend I hope stops is the "(tribe name) strong" stuff. People use it way too much nowadays not just survivor.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:40 PM   #43
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
A trend I hope stops is the "(tribe name) strong" stuff. People use it way too much nowadays not just survivor.
Anything negative happens: [Insert city name] Strong
Old 04-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #44

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Anything negative happens: [Insert city name] Strong
In Survivor, they just use it to signify their tribe will stay together which makes no sense. Then they get surprised that someone flipped on their alliance when that person was at the bottom. The ultimate survivor cliche.

Another one was when Gavin was talking about how their alliance went from a democracy to dictatorship. People seem to say that after they dont get their way.

"Theres 5 of us here, 3 say we should do X"
"I'm sorry, I thought this was a democracy, not a dictatorship."
Old 04-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #45

Majingir's Arena

BIG news regarding rumored S40 theme (the season which will air next winter/spring).

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 0

Winners versus First Evictees

Of course, that gets complicated this season. Is Reem the first evictee, or is it Keith. Or is it Keith and Wendy?
Old 04-15-2019, 05:12 PM   #47

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Winners versus First Evictees

Of course, that gets complicated this season. Is Reem the first evictee, or is it Keith. Or is it Keith and Wendy?
Quitters should never return. Jeff felt bad for Colton the first time (he was literally only one) and Colton 2nd time just quit again. Med evac or personal leaves is one thing,but should be no tolerance for quitters (Keith and Wendy technically quit)

I'd rather a season filled with only 1st evictees over 1st vs last theme. Does francesqua get 2 entries into the season lol.

If its just a tribe of winners, maybe Sophie,Kim,Denise,Natalie,Sarah,Ben,Wendell,Cochra n,Tony,Adam or something? More recent winners, but not sure if past ones like Parv,Sandra,Yul and others would care to return. Richard obviously won't be returning.

Even runner ups tribe would be nice.
Angelina,Tasha,Chelsea,Dom,Ken,Brad,Spencer among others.

Last edited by Majingir; 04-15-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:59 PM   #48
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

I'd like to see a season with all players that had to be evacuated. Second chance for all of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »