Home

The Amazing Race Season 31

This is a discussion on The Amazing Race Season 31 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2019, 09:28 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Amazing Race Season 31

Rachel is the most annoying person in BB history. CBS is in love with her and its pathetic. Survivors obsession with Rob is fine because he's at least cool and good at the game.

Rachel is horrible and only won BB after the most rigged season in history(they added a major twist near the end, she won the exact same comp at 2 diff points in the season, and her fiance won his way back in the game during a comp where the entire house was literally helping him every second of that challenge). They even rigged her sister's season too where she got a power for the first half of the season due to fan voting(of course fans would vote for the only HG that they somewhat know/has a BB winner and her friends all campaigning fans to vote for her sister)

And now she has the amazing race record for most legs ever run. How sad is that?

I hope the U turn vote sends her out of here. Her sister I can stand abit, but Rachel sucks.

On a positive note, Team Fun better win it all. One of my fave teams ever on TAR. Afghanimals are also a good team to win but I'd put them 2nd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
I have fell asleep the last 2 weeks on this. Sadly, I'm starting to lose interest in this. Think this show has run its course for me.

If CBS ever ends TAR, I could see a diff network picking it up. Discovery maybe? Not sure which network has travel shows on it.

The thing which hurts TAR compared to BB and Survivor is that TAR focuses more on the location and challenges vs the characters. I can name so many past BB and Survivor players, but dont remember as many TAR teams. It's like comparing NBA vs MLB.

I also have never rewatched a season of TAR before. I probably should. I loved the older seasons. The all star season with Rob and amber was great.

Last edited by Majingir; 06-04-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:05 PM   #10

Majingir's Arena

Lol, Phil liked a tweet I made. Guess I was wrong? Though the show did go from 11am to 12am....
https://twitter.com/PhilKeoghan/stat...465603072?s=19
Old 06-26-2019, 11:49 PM   #11

Majingir's Arena

Season finale was tonight. Season was a great one to watch. Hopefully this is final season ever with Rachel on it, but knowing CBS, she'll be back on Survivor and BB again too because they're obsessed with her as if shes a Kardashian.

Great winners of this season. Really was almost anyones game at the end. No memory comps or anything which was surprising. Usually they have that for final leg.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2019, 08:57 AM   #12
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Me and my daughter watch TAR and BB together every season.
We stream them when she is at my house and watch a few episodes a night.
We have about 5 episodes left of TAR and with BB starting now i just dont think we will finish TAR. This season just didnt do it for us. Pretty boring if you ask me.
Old 06-28-2019, 10:23 PM   #13

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Me and my daughter watch TAR and BB together every season.

We stream them when she is at my house and watch a few episodes a night.

We have about 5 episodes left of TAR and with BB starting now i just dont think we will finish TAR. This season just didnt do it for us. Pretty boring if you ask me.
They didn't choose the best names to represent Survivor or BB. I did like Chris and Brett more on TAR than Survivor, but Rupert isnt as good as he was like 15 years ago(and even then, he wasn't built for the fast paced marathom(if that makes sende) that is Amazing Race) and Corinne/Eliza are all about drama.

On BB side, Rachel and Elissa were just horrible, Janelle/Britney I was disappointed they didn't do as well, and Nicole/Victor were a good duo, but it was like Jess/Cody 2.0 where Victor carried the team most of the way.

Amazing Race teams did great though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »