Home

The Amazing Race Season 31

This is a discussion on The Amazing Race Season 31 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2019, 11:56 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
The Amazing Race Season 31

Season 31 of Amazing Race kicks off Wednesday after Survivor.

Features former Amazing Race teams, and also Survivor/Big Brother players teaming up.

TAR:
-Art/JJ
-Becca/Floyd
-Colin/Christie
-Leo/Jamal
-Tyler/Korey

Survivor:
-Chris/Bret
-Corinne/Eliza
-Rupert/Laura

BB:
-Janelle/Brittney
-Nicole/Victor
-Rachel/Elissa

Becca/Floyd are team I hope can win the season (I jinxed them already!). Should've won their original season but were pulled after medical emergency (iirc, it was something like heat stroke or dehydration?).

As much as I want Rupert to do well, I don't feel like they'll go far.

Victor could pull a Cody and carry his team to the win. Though Nicole is way better at comps than Jess was. They'll be billed as "dating", though they got engaged last summer during a Big Brother episode. That's how long ago this season was filmed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 01:33 AM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The Amazing Race Season 31

Rachel might as well be on permanent payroll with CBS at this point.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:18 AM   #3
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Im looking forward to this one!
I haven't watched the AR the last couple years but I am going to watch all of this one!
Old 04-17-2019, 11:26 AM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Rachel might as well be on permanent payroll with CBS at this point.
I really don't get CBS obsession with her. She's so annoying but keeps being brought back for every possible thing they can think of. If she was famous outside of BB/TAR then I could understand, but she's not.

What sucks is how she's probably gonna be the first person to do BB,TAR,Survivor, and will probably be the only female to ever do that (Guys like Caleb, Cody and Hayden have done 2 of the 3 and I see them one day doing the 3rd show as well. But of all the females who have done 2 of the 3, Rachel is only one I could see on 3rd show. Nicole or Jess won't be on Survivor. The TAR Twins probably won't be on BB).

Funny how Cody might be the one to do all 3 when his personality is the exact opposite of the typical CBS casting personality. He wanted to do Survivor but ended up on BB. He's the Kawhi Leonard of reality shows lol.

Last edited by Majingir; 04-17-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I really don't get CBS obsession with her. She's so annoying but keeps being brought back for every possible thing they can think of. If she was famous outside of BB/TAR then I could understand, but she's not.

What sucks is how she's probably gonna be the first person to do BB,TAR,Survivor, and will probably be the only female to ever do that (Guys like Caleb, Cody and Hayden have done 2 of the 3 and I see them one day doing the 3rd show as well. But of all the females who have done 2 of the 3, Rachel is only one I could see on 3rd show. Nicole or Jess won't be on Survivor. The TAR Twins probably won't be on BB).

Funny how Cody might be the one to do all 3 when his personality is the exact opposite of the typical CBS casting personality. He wanted to do Survivor but ended up on BB. He's the Kawhi Leonard of reality shows lol.
No way she does Survivor, she can't go without makeup or food that long, plus be in the outdoors. If she does it, it needs to be a season of everyone's on their own and if you don't get your own food, water, fire then you quit or die.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 06:20 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
No way she does Survivor, she can't go without makeup or food that long, plus be in the outdoors. If she does it, it needs to be a season of everyone's on their own and if you don't get your own food, water, fire then you quit or die.

You never know. CBS offers extra money to certain types of people to return. I remember on bb18 the returnees got almost double what newbies got each week

She'll be on, just make jury, then get voted out.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:59 AM   #7
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

I have fell asleep the last 2 weeks on this. Sadly, I'm starting to lose interest in this. Think this show has run its course for me.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
I have fell asleep the last 2 weeks on this. Sadly, I'm starting to lose interest in this. Think this show has run its course for me.
I was glad when Rachel got eliminated and I fast forward to the next episode because I can't stand to listen to her talk. Then I see they are still there and ofcourse they saved them. The delusion is really high with her and not sure why CBS keeps bringing her out. I skipped the beginning of the last episode and any time she is on the screen right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »