Home

Survivor 46

This is a discussion on Survivor 46 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2024, 10:50 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Survivor 46

Season starts Wednesday night!

First 2 weeks will be 2 hour episodes then it goes back to the 90 minute format.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2024, 09:24 PM   #2

Majingir's Arena

Re: Survivor 46

The casting has weird criterias.

Someone who might be on ADHD meds in regular life is on the show (without their meds I'd guess which would obviously be a bad thing for them) and someone else who is allergic to many foods (some of which are things you'd need to eat on Survivor to survive) is trying to survive without eating much?
Old 02-29-2024, 10:15 AM   #3
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Only made it through a little over half before the sleep monster came callin’, so I’m not sure how it ended, but one or two of the tribes seem real tight. I was dying with laughter when the two heavily tattooed people (Jelinski and red hair girl) were like “yeah it looks like we’d hang out in regular life, we have matching tattoos”, and then they’re doing pinky promises and giving each other nicknames. That escalated quickly

Gonna be some… characters this year. Hopefully no QUITTERS.

That journey challenge was messed up but I would never have been able to figure out the actor so the lady (Maria?) basically saying I’m gonna out you if this goes badly for me was a power move. Jelinski folding up like a lawn chair twice in one episode. This guy seemed real familiar but I can’t place him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 02-29-2024, 02:09 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Only made it through a little over half before the sleep monster came callin’, so I’m not sure how it ended, but one or two of the tribes seem real tight. I was dying with laughter when the two heavily tattooed people (Jelinski and red hair girl) were like “yeah it looks like we’d hang out in regular life, we have matching tattoos”, and then they’re doing pinky promises and giving each other nicknames. That escalated quickly

Gonna be some… characters this year. Hopefully no QUITTERS.

That journey challenge was messed up but I would never have been able to figure out the actor so the lady (Maria?) basically saying I’m gonna out you if this goes badly for me was a power move. Jelinski folding up like a lawn chair twice in one episode. This guy seemed real familiar but I can’t place him.
People compared him to Brandon last year but at least he tried, but just sucked. And probably concussion symptoms after that first challenge.

This guy just gave up twice after volunteering twice. Forget about the math stuff, how do you quit if half the time didn't even pass yet? If you're more than halfway there and half the time passed, you're in good shape. Or if his strategy was "none of us will get it, we're getting supplies after the immunity challenge anyways, let's just utilize all our resources and instead of our most physical guys doing a physically draining task for 4 hours we use that time to build our shelter and reserve our energy to win the challenge."
Old 03-01-2024, 09:13 AM   #5
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

He really said he was totally blindsided… tribe made the right decision cutting his dead weight not based off their physical strength or social game but because he was just SOFT.

Liking a lot of the cast so far. No one totally separating themselves one way or the other yet. Can see everyone as next out or at the final after 1 whole episode, lol. Let’s see how they hold up after the initial adrenaline rush.

I thought Jeff would bitch Jelinski out for tossing the hourglass. Jeff don’t play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2024, 06:09 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
He really said he was totally blindsided… tribe made the right decision cutting his dead weight not based off their physical strength or social game but because he was just SOFT.

Liking a lot of the cast so far. No one totally separating themselves one way or the other yet. Can see everyone as next out or at the final after 1 whole episode, lol. Let’s see how they hold up after the initial adrenaline rush.

I thought Jeff would bitch Jelinski out for tossing the hourglass. Jeff don’t play.
The real reason Jeff is mad at him.

Giving up in challenges, you suck.

Break the hourglass, you're out.

I wonder if it actually did break though. And if it did, isn't that dangerous? You can't sweep or vacuum up anything. You could easily have pieces of glass in the sand and you'll never know.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:49 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

it's rare someone annoys me right of the bat like that, good riddance Jelinksy, I thought Survivor would find a way to keep him. Nope, he was that bad,

other thought I had: why in the world did beavis and butthead get picked to solve the puzzle on the other tribe? they're skating on that
Old 03-02-2024, 02:00 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
People compared him to Brandon last year but at least he tried, but just sucked. And probably concussion symptoms after that first challenge.

My comparison is Drew from last year, just from appearance, they both had the tall Napolean Dynamite thing going on

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »