Home

Survivor 42

This is a discussion on Survivor 42 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2022, 06:47 AM   #25

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
best part of the episode was Maryanne trying to spin the opposite way to correct her balance lol, she's great
And right before that she was spinning like crazy, laughing, and almost took out a camera.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2022, 06:04 PM   #26
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Maryanne got lucky with that one. Lindsey didnt play the idol because it could come back into circulation?

Once it expires, won't it come back into circulation anyways? And even if it does, you go into the f5 with 2 guaranteed votes for someone. So unless the other 3 teamed up, you're in a good spot.

As for that vote, let's say Omer did get an idol played. It's now 2 for Jonathan and 2 for Romeo. Revote happens and those 2 can't vote.

Lindsey and Omer vote Jonathan, Maryanne and Mike vote Romeo. Jonathan would have to be voted out because Maryanne and Mike would become the only eligible people to go to rocks. So she definitely avoided disaster.

Romeo seems like he's making the f3 at this point and will be the typical 3rd place finisher who gets 0 votes and nobody discusses in the finals.

Everyone else has a legit shot to win the game.
Maybe they had reason to believe it wouldn't go back into circulation because it wasn't a normal idol?

If another split vote would have come down to Marryanne vs Mike drawing rocks then I think Mike would have just voted out Jonathan. I am glad she was able to complete a big move since I love any and all blindsides.
Old 05-24-2022, 06:11 PM   #27

Majingir's Arena

Going into the finale, I'd rank things from most likely to least likely to win as:
Maryanne
Jonathan
Lindsey
Mike
Romeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Maybe they had reason to believe it wouldn't go back into circulation because it wasn't a normal idol?

If another split vote would have come down to Marryanne vs Mike drawing rocks then I think Mike would have just voted out Jonathan. I am glad she was able to complete a big move since I love any and all blindsides.
That's the thing about big moves in Survivor, if it works out then you're smart and it's a big move. If it fails, then people say it was a stupid move. Theres such a fine line between great and horrible moves.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:20 PM   #28

Majingir's Arena

What an ending.

Wasn't expecting that for the f3, but glad with how it ended.

The season as a whole was good, and for me, the winner has an impact on how I view the season, so this only helped my thoughts on this season, unlike last year where I felt like the winner hurt how I viewed it.
Old 05-26-2022, 01:44 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
What an ending.

Wasn't expecting that for the f3, but glad with how it ended.

The season as a whole was good, and for me, the winner has an impact on how I view the season, so this only helped my thoughts on this season, unlike last year where I felt like the winner hurt how I viewed it.

I thought Mike would win after he won the fire challenge, and Muscle Man was vanquished

Then Maryanne owned the tribal, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's awesome
Old 05-27-2022, 12:34 PM   #30
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I thought Mike would win after he won the fire challenge, and Muscle Man was vanquished

Then Maryanne owned the tribal, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's awesome
I agree Maryanne was great! She did the thing I always wanted somebody to do is to not telling anyone you have an immunity idol or advantage. That's what did Drea in!
Old 05-31-2022, 01:24 PM   #31
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

When Mike played his idol for Maryanne I really wish there would have been a scenario where Maryanne then played hers to save someone. I know at that point though she had no reason to save anyone except maybe Romeo since she could beat him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2022, 05:56 PM   #32
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
When Mike played his idol for Maryanne I really wish there would have been a scenario where Maryanne then played hers to save someone. I know at that point though she had no reason to save anyone except maybe Romeo since she could beat him.

That felt cruel to Lindsey when he did that. They knew she was going out, for him to step out and play it when he knew Maryane was safe.. ouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »