Home

Anthony Carrington

This is a discussion on Anthony Carrington within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2004, 02:34 PM   #1
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Anthony Carrington

I picked him up in the free agency during the first season of my franchise and he is an absolute beast. He practically catches every single ball thrown his way. His overall rating is awesome right from the start. I was wondering if anyone here knows who the hell he is, because I've never heard of him prior to playing this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2004, 05:29 PM   #2
MVP

rpac44's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Anthony Carrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever
I picked him up in the free agency during the first season of my franchise and he is an absolute beast. He practically catches every single ball thrown his way. His overall rating is awesome right from the start. I was wondering if anyone here knows who the hell he is, because I've never heard of him prior to playing this game.
I'm pretty sure hes an undrafted free agent that the folks making the rosters decided to make great for no apparent reason, kinda like Richard Smith, another undrafted rookie, whos on the practice squad in real life but is the highest overall receiver for the Chiefs in the roster update
Old 11-14-2004, 08:53 PM   #3
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpac44
I'm pretty sure hes an undrafted free agent that the folks making the rosters decided to make great for no apparent reason, kinda like Richard Smith, another undrafted rookie, whos on the practice squad in real life but is the highest overall receiver for the Chiefs in the roster update
I thought he was an actual player from college that didn't get drafted. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:47 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Anthony Carrington is not a real player. He was the winner of a 2K4 tournament. I guess one of the prizes for winning was to be in ESPN NFL 2K5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »