Home

Touchdown Celebrations...

This is a discussion on Touchdown Celebrations... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2004, 06:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Touchdown Celebrations...

How do you make players do different dances when you score touchdowns. I've got the buttons set up but I don't know what to do when I actually score. I'm on Xbox. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2004, 06:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Touchdown Celebrations...

press button after scoring
Old 11-15-2004, 01:51 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Touchdown Celebrations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljohnson
How do you make players do different dances when you score touchdowns. I've got the buttons set up but I don't know what to do when I actually score. I'm on Xbox. Thanks!
Hey ill,

Welcome to OS! I will be glad to help you with a little more information, other than just 'press a button'.

Let's say you have 'X' set up as your Spike. If you are going to score and there is nobody around you, press 'X' repeatedly the second the ball crosses the plane of the endzone. The reason why I say repetitively is because once in a while there will be a cut-scene that immediately follows the touchdown. If the button push does not register before you return to the view of your man in the endzone, you will not be able to see it. It will go into a 'default' celebration. If you are being pursued in the end zone and you have to use a button for a special move to get in there, sacrifice your selected dance for the score and don't worry about the dance. Your first priority is to get that TD. If you are fast enough, you can go right from your TD into your dance. Meaning, let's say you know you have to dive to get in, but the celebration you want is button 'Y'. Once you push 'X' and you are in the endzone, start tapping that 'Y' button as quickly as you can. You should be rewarded with your celebration dance.

It is a fun feature and it does give you more of a personal connection to your player on the field.

UUuuuuu!! I have an idea for a GREAT feature in 2k6! I am going to post it there now!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »