Home

ESPN NFL 2K6 Wishlist

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K6 Wishlist within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2004, 01:28 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: ESPN NFL 2K6 Wishlist

I just read yesterday that the game will likely be 50 bucks again next year so they better improve A LOT or else I will keep playing NFL 2k5.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:31 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK47
I just read yesterday that the game will likely be 50 bucks again next year so they better improve A LOT or else I will keep playing NFL 2k5.
Next Gen will go back up to whatever the standard prices are for those games. 2k6 will remain 19.99 from what I read.
Old 12-11-2004, 01:28 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 8

Improve on player model scaling look at NFL 2k3 for a reference, Everything was almost perfect except the long torsos. I have noticed alot of people complain about the "alligator arms". 2k3's the best in the series with the correct length and the correct curves. 2k4 and 2k5's arms looked to short due the fact that the bicep is still flexed even in a relaxed state.

Uniform edit options. With the choices shoulder pad size, Tight or loose fitting jersey's.
Pants that stop above the knee, Having the options to remove thigh and knee pads.
Offer more helmet styles I know of five but I believe there may be more.

I'll think of some more later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2004, 06:03 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 13

I haven't seen this, so here it goes:

Return the option of 2K4's button that gave us a stutter step/automatic spin on contact.

My hand eye coordination isn't good enough for the right stick controlling EVERYTHING.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:05 PM   #53
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanrfoley
I haven't seen this, so here it goes:

Return the option of 2K4's button that gave us a stutter step/automatic spin on contact.

My hand eye coordination isn't good enough for the right stick controlling EVERYTHING.
Please keep all the right thumbstick jukes.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 12-12-2004, 10:38 PM   #54
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

On some replays, use the pass track thing that's on sunday night football.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:33 PM   #55
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

At least give us the option to turn off the line of scrimmage and first down line, especially in first person mode. It adds to the realism, so I don't know exactly where a first down is.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2004, 12:53 AM   #56
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Please keep all the right thumbstick jukes.
I'd like to see them redo the right stick jukes. I think it's a great idea, but the studder-stepping is played out. Most players juke by using more deliberate shifts in body weight. I don't think it's all that practical to try to pull off fireball motions and reverse fireball motions with a game that moves as fast as NFL2K does. Perhaps a better system would be more limited, but give more creative people a chance to chain moves together in a way that'd seem realistic. One thing I like about Madden's momentum system is anticipating a person's move before they make it to juke them out of their shoes. ESPN doesn't need Madden's heavy-handed system, but could refine their system more to make juke moves more realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »