Home

Moral Values vs Greed

This is a discussion on Moral Values vs Greed within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2004, 10:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Moral Values vs Greed

The NFL and the NFL Players Association is a prime example of the Greed that exists in this country.

The moral thing to do would have been to let EA and Sega duke it out and may the best man win. But Greed got in the way EA seen Sega coming from behind with a full head of steam and EA knew the only way to win was to get rid of Sega. So thay got the NFL and the Players to help them out.

If you look back in history you will see that the salaries of NFL players started to get out of control around the time Reagans trikle down economics started. This is when the top income tax bracket was reduced from 77% to 28% over a period of 9 years.

Next the NFL started to hold cities hostage with the threat of leaving if tax payers did not flick the bill for new stadiums. They used reasoning like the jobs it would create and the tax revenue it would bring to the city. It's nothing but a ruse.

Ticket prices have sky rocketed over the last 20+ years the average wage earner cannot afford to take his family to the games.

It is called trickle up economics masked as trickle down economics.

This is why morale values is a joke. Greed will win over morality everytime.

I for one will never buy another EA Sports game as long as I live all you other people on this forum should do the same thing. It is the moral thing to do. But most of you will cave to the greed of EA and the NFL and its players.

I know this post will most likely get locked but I also know that I speak the truth.

Greed will win over Morality everytime and it's a D*mn shame.

Regard,
Geo

Last edited by glessig; 12-14-2004 at 10:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2004, 10:21 AM   #2
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: Morale Values vs Greed

Quote:
Originally Posted by glessig
The NFL and the NFL Players Association is a prime example of the Greed that exists in this country.

The moral thing to do would have been to let EA and Sega duke it out and may the best man win. But Greed got in the way EA seen Sega coming from behind with a full head of steam and EA knew the only way to win was to get rid of Sega. So thay got the NFL and the Players to help them out.

If you look back in history you will see that the salaries of NFL players started to get out of control around the time Reagans trikle down economics started. This is when the top income tax bracket was reduced from 77% to 28% over a period of 9 years.

Next the NFL started to hold cities hostage with the threat of leaving if tax payers did not flick the bill for new stadiums. They used reasoning like the jobs it would create and the tax revenue it would bring to the city. It's nothing but a ruse.

Ticket prices have sky rocketed over the last 20+ years the average wage earner cannot afford to take his family to the games.

It is called trickle up economics masked as trickle down economics.

This is why morale values is a joke. Greed will win over morality everytime.

I for one will never buy another EA Sports game as long as I live all you other people on this forun should do the same thing. It is the morale thing to do. But most of you will cave to the greed of EA and the NFL and its players.

I know this post will most likely get locked but I also know that I speak the truth.

Greed will win over Morality everytime and it's a D*mn shame.

Regard,
Geo

Yeppers

BTW it is Moral Values Vs. Greed - not Morale

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »