Home

Will VC now try to take over the college football market?

This is a discussion on Will VC now try to take over the college football market? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2004, 01:00 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Will VC now try to take over the college football market?

I owned NCAA 2003, didn't play 2004 but I have played 2005. I can say that 2005 is a joke compared to 2003. Every teams playbooks are almost identical even when they play completely different styles of offense. I think Sega could put out a game maybe not next year but the following year they should put out a great game.
Old 12-28-2004, 02:44 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Ouch,why you hit so hard do you actually believe that someone reading this post is going to give you any kind of creditbility or rep with an out of context post like this...you should have used more suttle approach as opposed to a verbal insult like that.

I own both the college and pro games and have my gripes with both of them but to call it "crap" and not say that what you did was express your personal opinion is just plain tacky and tasteless.

Are you a real gammer because I've never heard one or very few attack or insult a game like you have most express a like or dislike but not as you have.

OK you don't like the game fine but there are those who do and your remarks only go on to show that you lack perspective and would probably make a terrible reviewer if ever called upon to give a bias opinion.

Be fair about it and state both sides of the issue pros and cons you'll get a better response for actually speaking your mind minus the verbal name calling and insults.

I don't mean to be rude but you should polish up on your approach in posting without being insulting more guys would respect that better as opposed to what amounts to being another bash post.

There are threads here for such discussions here but still come on bro..."crap","turd" wow are you really a gamer or just venting frustration.

Dude calm down and post something informative or thought provoking we'd really like to here ones views but yours sound like plain old fashion "*****-Aid.

You are free to post your thoughts and opinions but why be so crass about it after all it is only a game bro and life does go on and all this was only buisness,unfair to some but still only buisness life goes on as I stated so have some fun things in life are short enough already and video games are just that..."Games".

Holla Back ya'll
1. Before anyone says anything else, I will make this perfectly clear...

I do not care about "reputation." I am not here to be your friends. If you need a messageboard to fulfill your human companionship needs, you are a loser. Plain and simple, and there is no two ways about it. If you need this board for friendship, you're a loser. I am here to talk about games. If you're going to make ridiculous comments, or if you are going to be immature, then I am going to call you out on it. Don't like it? Ignore me. But telling me that I am not winning any reputation is a waste of your time. I simply do not care.

2. We're all talking about opinions here. There is no "credibility" with regard to opinions. I have mine, you have yours.

"Credibility" never enters the equation, it doesn't even apply.

3. Even if it did, how friggin STUPID do you have to be to judge the validity of someone's personal preference by what a reviewer or other dimwitted fanboys think?

The best game of 2004-05 was NCAA 2005. NHL2k5 was 2nd. March Madness 2005 was 3rd. That's my opinion.

Do you know what I base it on? I base it on WHAT I ENJOY PLAYING, you dimwitted simpletons. If I enjoy it, it's good. I don't care if you like it or not. I don't care if it got poor reviews.

You don't matter, and neither do reviewers.

Now, if you base your opinions on what reviewers say, or even worse, what these morons on this board say, then you are wasting your time and money playing games. Why even bother? You aren't enjoying yourself, you are trying to fit in.

Worse, you are trying to fit in on a friggin messageboard. Get a life.

4. No frustration to vent. I enjoy ESPN. I enjoy ESPN for about 5 or 10 minutes at a stretch, but it's just not good enough to hold my attention. I love the presentation, but presentation is not enough for me. I need gameplay. When it comes to gameplay, ESPN doesn't stack up.

If you like ESPN's gameplay, good for you. But if you think that I have to just because you and your idiot fanboy friends do, then you are a putz.

Now, get a life. It's a game. You people are insane.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:24 AM   #19
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Lmao, you are trying to tell people ot get a life yet you're on here complaining about a game that you don't even play. Go hang around the madden or ncaa forums. You don't know what you're talking about and no one really cares about anything that you have to say. Go home you dimwitted simpleton

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 12-28-2004, 11:30 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Lmao, you are trying to tell people ot get a life yet you're on here complaining about a game that you don't even play. Go hang around the madden or ncaa forums. You don't know what you're talking about and no one really cares about anything that you have to say. Go home you dimwitted simpleton
Old 12-28-2004, 12:13 PM   #21
Rookie

"11? Hardly. Too old to be playing video games, probably. Too old, also, to be part of a "my game is better than your game" war, or a "we need to unite against the tyranny of EA" war."

A little contradictory no?

You come on another game's forum and blast it but yet you are too old for the "my game is better than your game war"???

Sir, you are an idiot...

Maybe you like EA better this year, good for you...

I loved EA's prior NCAA games but they dropped the ball big time this year. To say ESPN hasn't made any upgrades is absolutetly ludicrous.

VC is going to need 2 years if they really want to go after college football, I really think they can make a superior product as there gameplay is superb in my opinion and EA has opened the door on the college end as they have gotten lazy with no one challenging them...

I would love to see them go for it on the new system launches...

No reason to waste time or resources developing a completely new genre of game for the current systems, got to think next generation system launches.

Hoping, but not holding my breath...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2004, 02:15 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMSU
Do you know what I base it on? I base it on WHAT I ENJOY PLAYING, you dimwitted simpletons. If I enjoy it, it's good. I don't care if you like it or not. I don't care if it got poor reviews.

You don't matter, and neither do reviewers.

You people are insane.
Then why are you here.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:26 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny
Then why are you here.
For fun, moron.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:39 PM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMSU
For fun, moron.
Enjoy your vacation from the forums.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »