Home

EA Sports did it again. Like URsher, Jon and Luda

This is a discussion on EA Sports did it again. Like URsher, Jon and Luda within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2005, 10:38 AM   #25
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: EA Sports did it again. Like URsher, Jon and Luda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I wouldn't be too sure about that. The demographics indicate that there is a pretty good size audience for it. So this judgment of yours is merely speculatory and doesn't take seriously the demographics for it. I'm not saying that it will be a top seller or anything like that, but at least take the demographics seriously before spouting off something like that.
Are you seriously saying that an afl game will be popular or sell well? There was an afl game already that had kurt warner on the cover. I know that it has grown since then but there still isn't a huge fanbase for it. The stadiums are never full for afl games and you don't hear that many people talking about what happened in the afl championship (at least I don't).

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2005, 10:52 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Are you seriously saying that an afl game will be popular or sell well? There was an afl game already that had kurt warner on the cover. I know that it has grown since then but there still isn't a huge fanbase for it. The stadiums are never full for afl games and you don't hear that many people talking about what happened in the afl championship (at least I don't).
So you have a pipeline for the entire country? You are way to negative. Oh wait you are talking about ea, that is your standard thing.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:22 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Read what I said carefully. I said I'm NOT saying that it will be a top seller. Now go back and read the press release on the AFL site and read the news from Reuters. If you look at the demographics, they would indicate that there is a pretty good size market for it. Whether or not it sells is a different question. But the demographics indicate that there IS a market for it.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:34 PM   #28
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

for those who dont believe the AFL is growin, maybe u should go do ur research, its become much more popular in the last yr and should in the next few yrs
Old 01-11-2005, 03:36 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 4

It was worth watching back in the days when Pittsburgh had a team. Over the last few years it has become really fun. A great alternative to Nfl and Ncaa football.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:12 PM   #30
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
for those who dont believe the AFL is growin, maybe u should go do ur research, its become much more popular in the last yr and should in the next few yrs
I never said that it wasn't growing.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »