Home

i cant win using the patriots.

This is a discussion on i cant win using the patriots. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2005, 11:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
i cant win using the patriots.

ok for some reason, i cannot win a game with the patriots. right now, im 0-3 using this team. i dont play against the computer or online. me and my boy have been going back and forth at this game for a while now. what we do is pick random teams out of a hat and we play twice. (me, personally, i hate when someone picks one team and plays with no one but them. come on now, if you are good, you should be able to win with whoever). I picked the pats and he picked the bengals. he jumped out to a 28-0 lead in the first quarter. However, i did come back and by the 4th quarter, 7 minutes left. the score was 53-43. until the game froze(i play ps2). dillon had 260 yards rushing.
i don't understand the pats playbook. there were some nickel and dime zone formations where they would have like 3 db's on the left and 3 on the right. but yet, the whole middle is wide open. so all he had to hot route a tight end/receiver to the middle and auto first down. I thought i could play man 2 man, thinking law and poole were goood enough, but chad johnson and peter warwick just torched em. I gave up so many big plays, its not even funny.

Before you start saying that i suck. Take this into consideration. Before this matchup. i won 5 games in a row. i won with the titans against the texans, using the colts agains the bears(yes, the bears have a good defense), and using the falcons against the jets. But for some reason, i just cant win with the pats. can a patriots expert just simplify things and tell me what im doing wrong??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2005, 11:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: i cant win using the patriots.

why you play with all good teams versus bad teams
Old 01-17-2005, 11:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam90
why you play with all good teams versus bad teams
well we pick teams out of a hat. thats just the luck of the draw. but we play with perfomance eq on. and we never use that as an excuse. each of us have had a bad team before and i have beaten a good team. once i was the pats and i lost to the bears. and i had the texans before and i beat him when he was the bucs. so i dont believe in using bad teams as an excuse.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

try running the ball instead of letting him score 4 times in the first quarter
Old 01-17-2005, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17

evidently you wont be taking Bill Belichick's job any time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »