Home

NFL2k5: Rare Cut-Scenes (Spoilers Contained)

This is a discussion on NFL2k5: Rare Cut-Scenes (Spoilers Contained) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2005, 12:52 PM   #33
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NFL2k5: Rare Cut-Scenes (Spoilers Contained)

I just saw a new injury cut scene today. One of my players messed up his leg and the trainers were looking over him and then they started screaming for the cart to come.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:13 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I just saw a new injury cut scene today. One of my players messed up his leg and the trainers were looking over him and then they started screaming for the cart to come.
Wow, I see that one frequently, does anyone know how injuries work? Does it randomize the injuries you have or is it usually how a guy gets hit?
Old 02-08-2005, 11:43 AM   #35

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny
Wow, I see that one frequently, does anyone know how injuries work? Does it randomize the injuries you have or is it usually how a guy gets hit?
I've seen the one where he hurt his leg but it was the first time I heard the trainers scream for the cart. Maybe I just wasn't listening before though.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2005, 05:21 PM   #36
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Never seen the oxygen one.

By the way, in this video:

http://www.espnvideogames.com/_img/v...05_Feature.mpg

About 50 seconds into it, there is one cutscene that I don't believe is in the game (nor would I see where it fits). Anyone seen it in the game before?
Either that Sam Adams (DT for the Buffalo Bills! Go Bills!) cutscene got cut out of the final game, or it's on a semi-rare play like a sack, defensive touchdown, Super Bowl or playoff victory. Some of these assumptions are because he runs to midfield on the NFL logo and there is no one around him (which wouldn't seem right in the middle of a game).

As for that gas tank one, I see that sometimes. I've seen it as much as the phone one probably.

My personal favorite is the one after an INT where the CB runs up to the camera on the sideline (it's like a behind the bench view) and takes his two index fingers together and thrusts them outwards and says something like "Game Over!". Great stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 02-08-2005, 07:53 PM   #37

jmood88's Arena

Yeah I like that game over one.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 02-09-2005, 08:55 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 9

i finally saw the cart come on the field last night in an online league when donald driver was injured.....ive never seen the lambeau leap, however i did see a real odd injury last night. Favre got injured

crappy part was it was the next play after the driver injury....needless to say, i lost
Old 02-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #39
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

I saw the scene where the QB is down and (looks like) he's out for the count. The players started screaming for the trainers like you said.

But it turned out he had like neck cramps or something. Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »