Home

New Info on NFL 2K6?

This is a discussion on New Info on NFL 2K6? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2005, 10:57 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: New Info on NFL 2K6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
Unless you work for 2K Sports you don't have a clue what they have planned. So people can pretty much say or wish what they want. Don't hate and/or piss on someone's dream. If someone wants to keep hope alive for a football game from VC let them be.

I'm sorry its a little hard to believe with a talented crew like VC would just give up so easily. Thats everybody's problem and thats why its so hard to let go. Its not like 2K5 was crap and nobody cared. Sure it took a $20 price tag to get the morons aboard but it worked.

You just don't get great reviews and over 2 million copies sold and just give up. We will find out by E3 what VC has planned.
And it is this type of language that will and has caused alot of madden fans to not even try the game. "morons aboard." Just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't mean they are morons. They just genuinely might not like it. Nobody can satisfy everyone with their game and to call the ones not satisfied morons is non-sense. While I play alot more ESPN than madden, I don't think my madden friends are morons because they don't like ESPN. They just don't like it. And some of their reasoning for not liking it, ehhh, it's not bad reasoning.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:59 AM   #34
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Ok, I am just saying that its room in the market place for more than 1 pro football game. Will it sell as much as madden but can it be viable. I think it could.

Would you buy it?

Peace
Grunt:

Of course there's room for more than 1 pro football game. This is the first year in a long time that there has only been one offering so there's definitely room. The problem is there will be only one NFL game. Euro football, Arena Football, Canadian football... these are all pro football but I for one wouldn't care too much for any of these games. I can't say what I would or wouldn't buy because there's nothing to look at right now (despite what so many people seem to know). Speculation like you're doing is fine but unfortunately still not too likely.

Others:

Many of these other posts are again saying the same thing without even acknowledging other points made. I'm not trying to step on anyone's dream but this is a discussion, right? It's funny that so many ignore good points that may make them change their thought and just repost the same stuff that's been going on for weeks. I mean come on, I say it's not likely and now me and others are on a quest of negativity because we're scared of VC making a game. Take a break from the PC and get some fresh air and then come back. I think you're a little too caught up in this thing.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:40 AM   #35
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
why?
Because this board or other message board don't represent the mass customer base. 12 year only Johnnie ain't going pickup a Football game with generic players and uniforms...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2005, 01:34 PM   #36
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
And it is this type of language that will and has caused alot of madden fans to not even try the game. "morons aboard." Just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't mean they are morons. They just genuinely might not like it. Nobody can satisfy everyone with their game and to call the ones not satisfied morons is non-sense. While I play alot more ESPN than madden, I don't think my madden friends are morons because they don't like ESPN. They just don't like it. And some of their reasoning for not liking it, ehhh, it's not bad reasoning.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:41 PM   #37
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
And it is this type of language that will and has caused alot of madden fans to not even try the game. "morons aboard." Just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't mean they are morons. They just genuinely might not like it.
I agree with you LBzrule, but this one goes both ways. My biggest objection to the Madden series over the years has been the ease of lobbing it down field into coverage, especially in the 4th quarter. But dare to mention this to fanatic and you get "You don't know how to play defense. You must blitz on every down" etc.

A good rule of thumb for alot of folks - If you want someone to like/try a game, don't call them an idiot that is too dumb to understand it.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:30 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 20

Why doesn't 2K get the AFL licence since EA no longer has it?......... Why am I posting in a board no one has replied to in more than 3 years? I need to goto bed...
Old 08-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Why doesn't 2K get the AFL licence since EA no longer has it?......... Why am I posting in a board no one has replied to in more than 3 years? I need to goto bed...
HOLY FREAKIN' THREAD BUMP!!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #40
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
how long did it take you to find this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »