Home

Licences don't make better games

This is a discussion on Licences don't make better games within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 03:29 PM   #65
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Licences don't make better games

lmao, you "challenged" me. your life must be very sad. i was going to just leave this be because i feel like a cat pawing at a dead mouse but i see i'm challenging the only thing you have worth feeling proud about in life.

i'm not contacting anyone because i actually have a life more important than trying to prove how pathetic you are. besides, every post you make in this thread makes it less necessary for me to say anything anyway.

Quote:
I am just as special as those two.
this may be the saddest thing you've said yet. you're special alright. how old are you again? since you refuse to leave me alone about this, there's a site, www.nfl2kx.com also reachable at www.espn2kx.com that's been run by two posters that rarely post here (JH and 101) and myself for some time now. JH went off on his own and with the help of kanomi and others, has successfully brought life to www.simjox.com. Recently another who i don't think posts here at all has come onboard to 2kx as well. before www.espnvideogames.com took over, most football friday information originated here at OS or there. aside from that, interviews with developers, game reviews, as well as other information has been provided frequently. personally i don't have much interest in hunting down information and all that i've heard to this point provides no help but throwing crumbs at hungry men which only makes them more hungry. since any interest i have is for them and not to make myself feel "special" i'll gladly leave the crumb chasing for people like you. ironically those here at OS with access to sources apparently seem to agree with me. in fact you're the only one running off at the mouth so i'd have to say you are the most special of us all.

now that i've wasted far more time than deserved "proving" something to you i hope you'll move on with your pathetic little life. feel free to advertise your connections all over the place since that's what makes you feel whole. as usual, i won't say a thing unless you again try to build yourself up by challenging someone else that clearly would have as much if not more information as you, like you did with lbzrules in this thread. in short, stay on your level and there will be no more need to remind you how insignificant you are.

Last edited by wwharton; 04-12-2005 at 03:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2005, 04:48 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
lmao, you "challenged" me.
Yup. And you lost. As usual.

Quote:
your life must be very sad.
Nope. It is quite full. Thanks for your concern!

Quote:
i was going to just leave this be because i feel like a cat pawing at a dead mouse but i see i'm challenging the only thing you have worth feeling proud about in life.
You couldn't leave it alone if you tried wwharton. It drives you up the wall how I spank your pathetic a$$ on a day-to-day basis. Keep it coming.

Quote:
i'm not contacting anyone because i actually have a life more important than trying to prove how pathetic you are.
Wrong. Let's be clear on this. You will not contact them because you KNOW it will prove what an inaccurate fool you are. Has nothing to do with what little you have in your meager existence.

Quote:
this may be the saddest thing you've said yet. (The 'I am as special as those two' comment that I, DLV made.) you're special alright. how old are you again?
Old enough to make you look ridiculous…young enough to have fun while doing it.

Quote:
since you refuse to leave me alone about this, there's a site, www.nfl2kx.com also reachable at www.espn2kx.com that's been run by two posters that rarely post here (JH and 101) and myself for some time now. JH went off on his own and with the help of kanomi and others, has successfully brought life to www.simjox.com.
Finally! Some MEAT! You 'ran' espn2kx.com? I find this very difficult to believe. Still has nothing to do with why you don't, or can't, contribute to THIS site when it comes to valuable info.

Quote:
personally i don't have much interest in hunting down information and all that i've heard to this point provides no help but throwing crumbs at hungry men which only makes them more hungry.
ALL info helps. Unless you are a fraud and don't give a damn about football video gaming.

Quote:
ironically those here at OS with access to sources apparently seem to agree with me.
Yah, right. Find one.

Quote:
in fact you're the only one running off at the mouth so i'd have to say you are the most special of us all.
Responding is not 'running off at the mouth'. Hurling personal insults with zero substance and credibility is what you excel at. I suppose THAT'S what can be considered 'running off at the mouth'.

Quote:
now that i've wasted far more time than deserved "proving" something to you i hope you'll move on with your pathetic little life.
We're used to it. Most of your posts ARE a waste of time.

Quote:
feel free to advertise your connections all over the place since that's what makes you feel whole.
**SNORE** **BREATHE** **SNORE** **BREATHE** HUH! What? Oh, I must have dozed off there a second. Please continue wwharton.

Quote:
as usual, i won't say a thing unless you again try to build yourself up by challenging someone else that clearly would have as much if not more information as you, like you did with lbzrules in this thread.
OK, you are nailed here. I never called out LBzrule. Those are YOUR words, not mine. My statement was that LBzrule provides useful information to this site, just like I do. That's all. This has NOTHING to do with criticizing LBzrule, so back off while you still have one tiny, stone left.

Quote:
in short, stay on your level and there will be no more need to remind you how insignificant you are.
The reality is that you are so far beneath my level, your only recourse is insults. Find some good SF2k info, post it here, and back up your statements. This will prevent you from looking like the idiot you insist on portraying.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:10 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

This thread has turned into a stupid flamewar and isn't even close to the original topic.

I think it's time to lock it up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »