Home

Ok time to break ya heart

This is a discussion on Ok time to break ya heart within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Ok time to break ya heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Well, the football is at the bottom because they rotate their forums. You notice that MLB is on top becaue that is the latest game that came out. I would assume that staff move in and out of development teams. We have 2 football games in line and before the next gen is over we will have a couple more.

I remember the demise of the GD series but other games will take their place. Looking forward to NCAA 2006. The best series in this generation.
This may be true, but be mindful every game on 2ksports has a general discussion section. In the NFL section there is none. It was deleted about 2 months ago. Which raised some eyebrows. I know it raised mine.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:05 PM   #34
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
This may be true, but be mindful every game on 2ksports has a general discussion section. In the NFL section there is none. It was deleted about 2 months ago. Which raised some eyebrows. I know it raised mine.
Their webiste was hacked a couple of months ago.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13
Their webiste was hacked a couple of months ago.
Since then, every section has been updated & a new Nokia Basketball Challenge has been added to the NBA section. Come-on, you mean to tell that the hacking totally eliminated the NFL 2k5 General Discussion Section. "I HIGHLY DOUBT IT'

Last edited by bigfnjoe96; 05-14-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2005, 06:09 PM   #36
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Since then, every section has been updated & a new Nokia Basketball Challenge has been added to the NBA section. Come-on, you mean to tell that the hacking totally eliminated the NFL 2k5 General Discussion Section. "I HIGHLY DOUBT IT'
There is a gernal discussion... it's the first one under football...
Old 05-14-2005, 10:30 PM   #37
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by caero
ah, well there is always next year. Hopefully they will make a football game then
Even though I think this will be the longest year of my video game life, I am with you. Please make us a game with the 2k engine, make it customizable like WE8, and throw that bad boy on the XBox360. After looking at that small clip for NBA 2K6, and I sure the VC team will make madden look like and Atari game.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:50 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpdump66
C'mon, who really plays Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey videogames like they do the Football games? They are only popular for a month or two after release. It's the NBA playoffs, and ESPN Basketball is dead for the most part. MLB season just a month in and the "buzz" is off the Baseball titles. Yet, we are all discussing roster updates, prolonging ESPN 2K5's life, or looking forward to Madden 2006. EA knew what they were doing. Football exclusivity is more valuable than all the other sports games combined!!!
I actually play baseball games 75% of the year. Football's the other 25%. There are a lot of people who play other sports titles the majority of the year. Just really depends.
Old 05-15-2005, 12:07 AM   #39
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Well, at least we know. Now I can try a get my mind set for Madden...I don't believe I just said that. Well EA, the ball is in your court..You'd better run with it, Bitches.
I feel the exact same way,I really hope Madden 360 is the best football game ever made so far,being it's my only hope for a official Nfl liscensed game,but the possibilities of what Take Two/VC could have done with a football game just leaves me speechless,it probaly would have been jaw dropping.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:23 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
As a person who plays both ESPN and EA brand games, i have to say Take Two/VC getting the rights to the MLB is worse than EA getting the NFL rights. At least Madden is a good enough game to suffice(same cant be said for ESPN MLB unless they imrpove it to get it even close to what MVP is), and for all the people saying their player models are still the same, we still have what 5 months until it actually comes out.
It's not the same. Other companies can make MLB games. They just have to be first party game. EA could make a deal with MS, Sony, or Nintendo to produce a first party MLB game. If the NFL agreement was like this, T2 could make an NFL game for one console if they made a first party deal with the maker of that console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »