Home

Confused about the nfl legends

This is a discussion on Confused about the nfl legends within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Confused about the nfl legends

Yeah they can do nfl legends, doesnt appeal to me but i have a question. If they dont have the unforms because of EA, then what the heck are they going to be wearing.

I wish sega was back, EA is lousy and took away sega hopefully they dont do the same to ubisoft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2005, 05:41 PM   #2
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Confused about the nfl legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Yeah they can do nfl legends, doesnt appeal to me but i have a question. If they dont have the unforms because of EA, then what the heck are they going to be wearing.

I wish sega was back, EA is lousy and took away sega hopefully they dont do the same to ubisoft
Have you ever seen that Kevin Garnett Best Buy commercial? The one where he's wearing a uni that looks similar to the T-Wolves, without actually being a T-Wolves uni?

Same deal.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:42 PM   #3
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

Before Madden had the nfl liscense all they did was just use the same colors as the teams that were in the nfl. The jets they put them in new jersey and the raiders in oakland (at the time the raiders were in la). I know that was like in 1992-94 but hey why not do the same thing. Give us a roster editor, stadium editor, uniform editor, decal editor similar to the decal editor in Forza.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:22 PM   #4
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
Give us a roster editor, stadium editor, uniform editor, decal editor similar to the decal editor in Forza.
I think this is a must. Even if the gameplay is great, not many people would continue to play with generic teams.
They also need to make this game great online. I think it would add more to online leagues if you can play with your fully customized team. It would add more personality league play. Only don't let the player ratings be edited for online play, too many cheesers out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »