Home

First EA nabs exclusive license, now THIS!

This is a discussion on First EA nabs exclusive license, now THIS! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Unhappy First EA nabs exclusive license, now THIS!

Rex Grossman injured w/broken ankle-out for season. Coupled with no NFL2k6 = Worst.Football Season.Ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 10:56 PM   #2
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: First EA nabs exclusive license, now THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredbyevil
Rex Grossman injured w/broken ankle-out for season. Coupled with no NFL2k6 = Worst.Football Season.Ever.
I was watching the game tonight and I couldn't believe how he tried to walk it off and he just plopped to the ground. I live in Chicago, and we have the most unlucky football team besides the owner not wanting to spend the money. I am a big 49ers fan, but I hate seeing the Bears like this.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:02 PM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

The guy is made of glass. That was a terrible trade down in the draft anyway for the Bears. So stupid. They moved down to get an injured QB and a backup DE. Didn't they have the #6 pick?

Anyway, I think Orton in time will make you forget about Grossman. Health is very important in the salary cap era and he hasn't proven himself at all anyways.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I was watching the game tonight and I couldn't believe how he tried to walk it off and he just plopped to the ground. I live in Chicago, and we have the most unlucky football team besides the owner not wanting to spend the money. I am a big 49ers fan, but I hate seeing the Bears like this.
Yeah, I think he was so determined not to get hurt this season he WAS going to try to walk it off. I feel bad for the guy 'cuz I know how hard he worked to come back healthy. To the owner's credit, they have thrown some money around the last two years with Ogunleye and Muhammed. Mike McCaskey stepping down was the best thing that happened to the Bears since '85.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:13 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The guy is made of glass. That was a terrible trade down in the draft anyway for the Bears. So stupid. They moved down to get an injured QB and a backup DE. Didn't they have the #6 pick?

Anyway, I think Orton in time will make you forget about Grossman. Health is very important in the salary cap era and he hasn't proven himself at all anyways.
Yes, I wish the Bears has signed some kind of veteran quarterback, like Kurt Warner(anybody but Jeff Garcia) 'cuz as much as I wanted to see what Rex could do this season I had a feeling he might get hurt. Hopefully Orton starts next week so we can see what he does against a first team defense. I've liked what I've seen of him so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 11:16 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

I too think Orton will be the man, sure looked good in first game. Though I do feel bad for Grossman, I have liked him since Florida and wanted the Pack to get him a couple years back, but not so upset about it now. Here he comes to podium.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Grossman should call Terrel Owens and find out who his doctors, surgeons, physical therapists, voodoo priestess were when he got his "season ending" injury last year.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Discuss Grossman's injury here.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »