Home

Daflyboys' NFL 2K4 rosters are ready!

This is a discussion on Daflyboys' NFL 2K4 rosters are ready! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2005, 10:56 AM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Daflyboys' NFL 2K4 rosters are ready!

Check the main thread: http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...293post1844293

I already played game 1 in a custom season. I'll be posting the SportsCenter PrimeTime re-cap vid with various game highlights incorporated into one week (pretty cool how when you go back to watch it over again for a different week it will feature different games!). Trying to work out the hosting details with Steve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 11:13 AM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Daflyboys' NFL 2K4 rosters are ready!

i was planning on repurchasing 2k4 just because i'm gonna rebuy all the 2k football titles. i'll definitely check out your rosters when i do that.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Daflyboys great effort on your rosters Just a few questions for you about 2k4 that might determine if I get this game...

1) At the beginning of games is there an entrance animation introducing the players or watching them walk out the tunnel for every game?

2) Are player movements better than 2k5?

3) Are there alot of animations (i.e. injury, sideline activity etc.) like 2k5?

4) Do the Falcons have the red Jerseys in 2K4?

5) Do you think overall 2k4 was a better game?

Thanx
Old 08-31-2005, 01:48 PM   #4
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

Thanks for all of your hard work on this bud! I threw a couple of questions at ya in the roster thread.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:12 PM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden_05
Daflyboys great effort on your rosters Just a few questions for you about 2k4 that might determine if I get this game...

1) At the beginning of games is there an entrance animation introducing the players or watching them walk out the tunnel for every game?

2) Are player movements better than 2k5?

3) Are there alot of animations (i.e. injury, sideline activity etc.) like 2k5?

4) Do the Falcons have the red Jerseys in 2K4?

5) Do you think overall 2k4 was a better game?

Thanx
Thx much for the props...keep an eye out for the vid soon. Answering your questions as best as I can:

1) I don't recall the tunnel being in this version..... I think they pretty much start out on the field showing a bunch of different warm-ups (the kicker warming up and booming it into the practice net is very well done).

2) I don't think the player movements are better. 2K5 built on the improvements made by 2K4 over top of 2K3 IMO, especially when a runner changes directions and the QB has to shift throwing positions.

3) There are a bunch of sideline animations......though the "Stepford Wives" cheerleaders still scare the crap out of me!

4) I'm pretty sure the Falcons have red jerseys.

5) I tend to like K4 more because the QB's just play smarter IMO and the kick/punt return game (w/ the right sliders; see the sliders forum) is excellent. I wish K5 could be patched in this latter respect. Basically, I play K4 offline and K5 online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 04:15 PM   #6
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
1) I don't recall the tunnel being in this version..... I think they pretty much start out on the field showing a bunch of different warm-ups (the kicker warming up and booming it into the practice net is very well done).
I believe in 2k4 they do start with the players coming out of the tunnel -- if you are playing in First Person Football mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »