Home

Testers Needed for new version.

This is a discussion on Testers Needed for new version. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2005, 07:12 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Testers Needed for new version.

Hey Finn if its not too much to ask could u make a NBA 2k6 editor.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2005, 07:20 PM   #26
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Hey Finn if its not too much to ask could u make a NBA 2k6 editor.
If I buy the game it is a possibility... However, it would have to share time with my NFL 2k5 and NHL 2k6 editor work... Man, I need more hours in the day!
Old 09-23-2005, 07:26 PM   #27
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
If I buy the game it is a possibility... However, it would have to share time with my NFL 2k5 and NHL 2k6 editor work... Man, I need more hours in the day!
Your working on an NHL2K6 editor? Sweet.

I'm enjoying NHL2K6 with the little time that I have had with it. I also had bought EA NHL06 which I didn't think it was that good.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:34 PM   #28
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

Just stumbled on this flying finn man during my frustration with madden. Seems as though you guys are working hard to keep the best football game alive. I'm reading the threads to try to get a feel for whats going on. This is a Roster editor and not a schedule editor I take it?
Old 09-23-2005, 11:01 PM   #29
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitDoctor
Just stumbled on this flying finn man during my frustration with madden. Seems as though you guys are working hard to keep the best football game alive. I'm reading the threads to try to get a feel for whats going on. This is a Roster editor and not a schedule editor I take it?
A schedule editor is on its way... Currently, you can load the 2005 schedule (which will advance the year to 2005 and play the SB in Detroit) in the editor.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:24 PM   #30
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

Wow, your there! One thing thtat irked me about nfl2k is that during your franchise, you could not select what uniform color to wear. please tell me you have a fix for this (ie. skins wearing white at home).
Old 09-24-2005, 04:26 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finn...noticed a slight problem with the latest editor (9/21).. seems that when I create players using the dropdowns and 'attach' an existing name, that name always shows in the rollover until a new one is selected.

To be more clear - I rewrote Tim Brown with Reggie Brown and selected Reggie Hayer from the list. When I checked other Reggies in the roster, they all showed Reggie Brown, Reggie Hayer when I rolled over the red text. Even when I selected Reggie Williams for Reggie Williams it didn't register on the rollover.

The is similar to another issue where the Team of the attached player is presented even if the player you are working on is in Free Agency. I think it's just a matter of refreshing but wanted to let you know.

Last edited by wallydog; 09-24-2005 at 04:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2005, 10:03 AM   #32
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydog
Finn...noticed a slight problem with the latest editor (9/21).. seems that when I create players using the dropdowns and 'attach' an existing name, that name always shows in the rollover until a new one is selected.

To be more clear - I rewrote Tim Brown with Reggie Brown and selected Reggie Hayer from the list. When I checked other Reggies in the roster, they all showed Reggie Brown, Reggie Hayer when I rolled over the red text. Even when I selected Reggie Williams for Reggie Williams it didn't register on the rollover.

The is similar to another issue where the Team of the attached player is presented even if the player you are working on is in Free Agency. I think it's just a matter of refreshing but wanted to let you know.
Thanks, I will check it out.

EDIT: Fixed and uploaded to the site.

Last edited by FlyingFinn; 09-24-2005 at 10:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »