Home

Xbox Action Replay Problem

This is a discussion on Xbox Action Replay Problem within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2005, 03:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Xbox Action Replay Problem

I was saving a file to my memory card and, thought it had all ready save so I remove the card. When it was still saving and it gave me a error and now I cant save or delete anything from the memory card. It telling me that it is not a valid Xbox save can any one help me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2005, 03:48 PM   #2
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Xbox Action Replay Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetime90
I was saving a file to my memory card and, thought it had all ready save so I remove the card. When it was still saving and it gave me a error and now I cant save or delete anything from the memory card. It telling me that it is not a valid Xbox save can any one help me.
Take the card and put it in the XBOX and delete everything from the card. Then put the card into the hub WHILE THE CPU IS OFF, and reboot it. Should work...you also might want to erase the file from AR that you dragged there...not the file thats saved on your CPU, just the one in AR and start from scratch...and remember...

NEVER TAKE THE MEMORY CARD OUT WHILE IT'S SAVING!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!!! LOL...

peace
Old 09-26-2005, 12:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

That works thinks
Old 10-05-2005, 02:31 PM   #4
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Take the card and put it in the XBOX and delete everything from the card. Then put the card into the hub WHILE THE CPU IS OFF, and reboot it. Should work...you also might want to erase the file from AR that you dragged there...not the file thats saved on your CPU, just the one in AR and start from scratch...and remember...

NEVER TAKE THE MEMORY CARD OUT WHILE IT'S SAVING!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!!! LOL...

peace
yeah you have to put the card in your xbox.. while no game is in your XBOX.. then delete all files or it wont work .. you have to do it from the dashboard....once you do that it will work fine, you just lose all your saves..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »