Home

Text based Roster Update?

This is a discussion on Text based Roster Update? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Text based Roster Update?

Does anybody have any text based list of all the roster moves since this game came out? I recently purchased this great game and I do not have Action Replay. I've searched numerous sites and haven't been able to come up with a clear list of transactions. Any new rookie CAPS would be appreciated too!

Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2005, 12:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Text based Roster Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindYourMind
Does anybody have any text based list of all the roster moves since this game came out? I recently purchased this great game and I do not have Action Replay. I've searched numerous sites and haven't been able to come up with a clear list of transactions. Any new rookie CAPS would be appreciated too!

Thanks guys.
Well I can't help you out with a text based list of all the roster moves and I'd really have to say that getting Action Replay would be your best bet. There are great rosters all over this site and if the current rosters are important to you the extra $29.99 isn't that bad of a price.

It took me a while but I finally got Action Replay this year and I'd have to say that it was worth it. (I have to say Xbox rosters are all over this site but I think there are some PS2 ones here somewhere too.)
Old 10-11-2005, 01:14 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 15

Go here -

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...p?board=919830

- and then go in to the topic titled "rosters" on the first page. I have all 32 teams 53 player rosters listed as of September 3, 2005 for this season. I then have all the transactions listed from then until yesterday. Its mainly for this season, not last year.

You could also download the rosters from in-game.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Go here -

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...p?board=919830

- and then go in to the topic titled "rosters" on the first page. I have all 32 teams 53 player rosters listed as of September 3, 2005 for this season. I then have all the transactions listed from then until yesterday. Its mainly for this season, not last year.

You could also download the rosters from in-game.
Much appreciated, Dan!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »