Home

Running in quicksand?

This is a discussion on Running in quicksand? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2005, 08:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Location: Fayetteville, NC....Mostly known for.....well....nothing.
Running in quicksand?

What the heck?! Still loving 2K5. But I've got a problem that's getting on my nerves. Why is it that the CPU's linemen can catch my WR's and RB's, but none of my guys can catch their players in the open field? I've had several plays that should have been touchdowns get caught from behind, while they'll run a toss and go for 91yds. Is there is setting where this can be adjusted or is it just the difficulty setting that lets the CPU have super human speed in the open field?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2005, 11:08 PM   #2
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Running in quicksand?

Both the pursuit and fatigue sliders affect this I believe. Try raising them for yourself and/or lowering them for the CPU. Hope this helps.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:24 AM   #3
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Running in quicksand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Otrain
What the heck?! Still loving 2K5. But I've got a problem that's getting on my nerves. Why is it that the CPU's linemen can catch my WR's and RB's, but none of my guys can catch their players in the open field? I've had several plays that should have been touchdowns get caught from behind, while they'll run a toss and go for 91yds. Is there is setting where this can be adjusted or is it just the difficulty setting that lets the CPU have super human speed in the open field?
I haven't played 2k5 in a while ,but I'll try to be of some assistance.
I believe it's the fatigue slider,It seems to me I seen in the slider's threads here that the "hot" setting is Human-31,Computer-19.
Hope that helps...good luck
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »