Home

What I Think Should Happen...

This is a discussion on What I Think Should Happen... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2005, 10:41 PM   #9

OVR: 34
Re: What I Think Should Happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
Nope.

That's how the MLB deal is structured, where first party companies can still make games. Not so with the NFL deal.
I gave Madden so much time this year. The game is terrible. From a terrible running system to super-human defensive backs to simple things like a QB backwards passing. The game has so many flaws it's ridiculous.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:45 AM   #10
Rookie

DaRealChrono's Arena

OVR: 2

Regardless of how much I relized lately while playing ESPN NFL 2K5 and how much of a better game than it is than Madden 06, I still think thier should be a resolution here. I remember I was so happy cuz I thought Madden would have the kind of features 2K5 has since it had the deal with ESPN but it looks like nothing but marketing. They still stick with generics. That's alright though, I can play both, I'm just going to be happier while playing 2K5 with my rosters I'm making.

And about the running game, It's probably just me, I just dont like the automatic juke thing, and the RBs have like no agility.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:27 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

I have never been a "I hate this company or that company" type of person. But i must agree with those who are saying Madden and EA are becoming more of a marketing machine. with gameplay and hardcore sports gamers being less a priority. I think VC's hands would be tied working for EA. some of their programers made similar statements a while back when asked about previous maddens that they did work on. I would rather see VC do a generic game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »