Home

Nate Washington

This is a discussion on Nate Washington within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #1
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Nate Washington

I was doing a final sweep of my roster and I can't edit Nate Washington of the Steelers using Finn's editor.

It says "Date exceeds maximum of 12/31/84".

Is anyone else having this problem??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2006, 07:23 AM   #2
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Nate Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
I was doing a final sweep of my roster and I can't edit Nate Washington of the Steelers using Finn's editor.

It says "Date exceeds maximum of 12/31/84".

Is anyone else having this problem??
When does this happen, when you choose to edit the player or when you choose to change his DOB? Currently, the editor doesn't allow you to change to DOB to anything sooner then 20 years before the year of the schedule. For roster files, the year of the schedule is 2004.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:23 AM   #3
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
When does this happen, when you choose to edit the player or when you choose to change his DOB? Currently, the editor doesn't allow you to change to DOB to anything sooner then 20 years before the year of the schedule. For roster files, the year of the schedule is 2004.
As soon as I click on the player.

I was thinking that maybe his birthday might be in '85 but I checked on the Steelers website and he was born in '83.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:41 AM   #4
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
As soon as I click on the player.

I was thinking that maybe his birthday might be in '85 but I checked on the Steelers website and he was born in '83.
Send me the file and I will investigate.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:51 AM   #5
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

Was trying to pm it to you but I didn't see an option if there is one.

Last edited by slapnutz2k2; 11-12-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2006, 01:06 PM   #6
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Was trying to pm it to you but I didn't see an option if there is one.
When I opened it in the latest version of the editor, there was a bunch of blank names. However, once I fixed an incorrect offset caused by older editor versions in the file , they all showed. Then I proceeded to edit Nate Washington. The player editor came up with no problem but his B-Day was indeed listed as 8/28/1985. (The latest version of the editor also removed the DOB restriction I had in place earlier.

What version of the editor are you using? You may want to use the latest version (.274) if you are not. If you decide to use the new version, I can return your file with the offset corrected so the names will show. Not sure what you want to do next but just let me know...

EDIT: I am getting ready to upload .275 with expanded auto-repair features and now it prompts you before just repairing so you have a choice.

Last edited by FlyingFinn; 01-11-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:38 PM   #7
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
When I opened it in the latest version of the editor, there was a bunch of blank names. However, once I fixed an incorrect offset caused by older editor versions in the file , they all showed. Then I proceeded to edit Nate Washington. The player editor came up with no problem but his B-Day was indeed listed as 8/28/1985. (The latest version of the editor also removed the DOB restriction I had in place earlier.

What version of the editor are you using? You may want to use the latest version (.274) if you are not. If you decide to use the new version, I can return your file with the offset corrected so the names will show. Not sure what you want to do next but just let me know...

EDIT: I am getting ready to upload .275 with expanded auto-repair features and now it prompts you before just repairing so you have a choice.
I'm still using .70 but I need to move on to the latest version with the extra additions. If you can return the corrected file, that would be fantastic.

Also, I had a lil problem about 6 weeks ago.
I was creating names and I didn't check behind myself and I "lost" 2 players first name. They are both DE's and I drop their ratings so they would be at the bottom of the free agent pool. Their names are Peppi and Chris. Not sure if the auto-repair feature fixed them but if you can someone how correct them, it would be nice.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:40 PM   #8
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
I'm still using .70 but I need to move on to the latest version with the extra additions. If you can return the corrected file, that would be fantastic.

Also, I had a lil problem about 6 weeks ago.
I was creating names and I didn't check behind myself and I "lost" 2 players first name. They are both DE's and I drop their ratings so they would be at the bottom of the free agent pool. Their names are Peppi and Chris. Not sure if the auto-repair feature fixed them but if you can someone how correct them, it would be nice.
Here is the file repaired. FYI: You can fix the names yourself in version .275 as it allows you to select new names for players with no names. The new auto-repair fixed the offset problem.

Cheers,
Finn
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster17.zip (257.1 KB, 4 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »