Home

Operation Sports XBox 2K5 Tourny!!

This is a discussion on Operation Sports XBox 2K5 Tourny!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
Operation Sports XBox 2K5 Tourny!!

Is anyone here down for an offical Operation Sports ESPN NFL 2k5 tourny on live? If 15 (or 31) other people are interested we should do it. Ill make the bracket randomly and get this thing underway if you guys are interested.

We could crown the offical 2k5 champion here. Who's interested? If you are, give me your Xbox live tag too.

- OS Staff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2006, 10:33 PM   #2
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Operation Sports XBox 2K5 Tourny!!

Are you looking for this to be a sim style tournament with strict rules, or a tournament where anything goes?

I would say that 16 or 32 teams is a bit ambitious. We just started a sim league, and it took quite a bit of effort to round up 8 guys (see threads in online section).
Old 02-15-2006, 10:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Are you looking for this to be a sim style tournament with strict rules, or a tournament where anything goes?

I would say that 16 or 32 teams is a bit ambitious. We just started a sim league, and it took quite a bit of effort to round up 8 guys (see threads in online section).
Yeah ive seen the thread. But thats a whole league which will take forever to finish (thats why I didnt it). This is just a single elimination tournament that we could finish in 2 weeks tops and crown a OS champion.

And this should be a sim league, meaning if you use the falcons don't run with vick all the time and no dline glitching either!

I can count like 15 members here that have been around for a while and should get in (you, XRob, dafylboys, candyman, dan, flyerman...) Pretty much all the roster makers and anyone that comes here often and still plays 2k5.

This has been the football game most of us have been playing for the past 2 years, so we all have to be some what talented.

- OS Staff
Old 02-16-2006, 12:45 AM   #4
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
Yeah ive seen the thread. But thats a whole league which will take forever to finish (thats why I didnt it). This is just a single elimination tournament that we could finish in 2 weeks tops and crown a OS champion.

And this should be a sim league, meaning if you use the falcons don't run with vick all the time and no dline glitching either!

I can count like 15 members here that have been around for a while and should get in (you, XRob, dafylboys, candyman, dan, flyerman...) Pretty much all the roster makers and anyone that comes here often and still plays 2k5.

This has been the football game most of us have been playing for the past 2 years, so we all have to be some what talented.

count me in
gamertag som envy
email [email protected]
Old 02-16-2006, 01:20 AM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21

I think you're gonna need to be specific on the guidelines, otherwise if you leave it open to interpretation, you're gonna get B & M'in.

Other than that....I'll play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2006, 01:38 AM   #6
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

If Silk and Daf are in, count me in too.
Old 02-17-2006, 07:41 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
If Silk and Daf are in, count me in too.
IM IN Gt Gerald0 Rivera(note the o is a zero)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »