Home

I fixed the DB problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on I fixed the DB problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2006, 12:34 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
I fixed the DB problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is using ricksters sliders and that roster download..............

In another post somebody said that the leadership rating helped the whole team play "better" so i lowered every player's on the OFFENSIVE side leadership rating.........................the game has absolutely no db problems now.........dont believe me try it for your self...compeletely fixed.............just do two teams at first to test and u will see......................lemme know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 12:38 AM   #2
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I fixed the DB problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.M.L.
this is using ricksters sliders and that roster download..............

In another post somebody said that the leadership rating helped the whole team play "better" so i lowered every player's on the OFFENSIVE side leadership rating.........................the game has absolutely no db problems now.........dont believe me try it for your self...compeletely fixed.............just do two teams at first to test and u will see......................lemme know

save ur rosters and put them here so that i have them exactly as u do... also, i honestly didnt notice too many db problems on the AI side of things.. is it a human controlled team problem?
Old 06-18-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf03ho
save ur rosters and put them here so that i have them exactly as u do... also, i honestly didnt notice too many db problems on the AI side of things.. is it a human controlled team problem?

Ditto also....I'd like to see that also being that I nor anyone eles has really experienced any issues or problems with DBs to the extreme of being "Broke" but then again we do have our own unique gameplaying styles don't we so not everyone is seeing the same thing?

Can't fix what ain't broke bro....ya' feel me so show me watcha' got, I dare ya', if you're gonna talk the talk then you gotta walk the walk so bring it on and show me what ya' got common...post em' and let the guys decide ,they're ok fellas and don't bite so its ok to post em' nothing wrong with a little variety and besides they might like em' be forewarn though you do this at your own peril!!!j/k

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 06-18-2006, 01:15 AM   #4
Banned

well i was having problems on the human vs. human side.............i never had problems with the computer even when it first came out......................give me a few to post the rosters..................thats if u still want them
Old 06-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #5
Banned

also with this lowerd ricksters sliders play like they look...........i cant run, offensive line cant block........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 03:33 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Well, I think sliders are still relative to the roster set that you're using. In a trial game, Eli Manning lit up my Eagles secondary in the first half going 12 for 13. Now granted I have my DB's dumbed down so there are not too many INT's. In fact, Sheppard, who was getting burned in the 1st half, picked one, and Eli cooled down overall, but still threw for over 70% overall!

So I think there's an interactive force here.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:13 PM   #7
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.M.L.
In another post somebody said that the leadership rating helped the whole team play "better" so i lowered every player's on the OFFENSIVE side leadership rating.........................the game has absolutely no db problems now.........
So you dummied down the offense to get the defense to play better??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »