Home

Questions about Fantasy Draft Chise

This is a discussion on Questions about Fantasy Draft Chise within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #1
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15
Questions about Fantasy Draft Chise

Just started an Oilers Franchise...
I have Leftwhich, Duckett, T. Bell, L. Fitzgerald, C. Chambers, B. Urlacher, J. Peppers, et al...

I also restructured the divisions...

Does this change the scheduling issue? How about the draft issue?
Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 04:10 PM   #2
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Questions about Fantasy Draft Chise

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
Just started an Oilers Franchise...
I have Leftwhich, Duckett, T. Bell, L. Fitzgerald, C. Chambers, B. Urlacher, J. Peppers, et al...
fugazi... your in for a fun and wild ride.... ppl don't realize that when you do a fantasy draft.. all the big name contract get re-structured.. so your able to keep the big name players you draft... also the all the teams are more evenly matched... whereby giving you a challenging game week after week.... I mention this in a thread 3wks ago...

3steps to aviod being fired.. & more...!!!!

this is also a huge reason I've never liked madden... they give no options like these.... your restricted to play the same div. over and over... that's why Madden is boring/monotonous....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
I also restructured the divisions...

Does this change the scheduling issue? How about the draft issue?
Thanks...
unfortunately... the does not fix the scheduling issue... this is the one thing that really hurts the NFL2K5 iteration... I tried everything... and it's obvious that releasing the game prior to Madden '05 shows in this horrific program error....

Last edited by xrams; 07-19-2006 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:36 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
fugazi... your in for a fun and wild ride.... ppl don't realize that when you do a fantasy draft.. all the big name contract get re-structured.. so your able to keep the big name players you draft... also the all the teams are more evenly matched... whereby giving you a challenging game week after week.... I mention this in a thread 3wks ago...

3steps to aviod being fired.. & more...!!!!

this is also a huge reason I've never liked madden... they give no options like these.... your restricted to play the same div. over and over... that's why Madden is boring/monotonous....

unfortunately... the does not fix the scheduling issue... this is the one thing that really hurts the NFL2K5 iteration... I tried everything... and it's obvious that releasing the game prior to Madden '05 shows in this horrific program error....
Scheduling issue? I'm not sure I follow. You know with Finn's editor you can change the schedule to whatever you want.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:38 AM   #4
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayGod53
Scheduling issue? I'm not sure I follow. You know with Finn's editor you can change the schedule to whatever you want.
Thanks Sway.... if you haven't heard or noticed, NFL2K5 has a (systemic) fundamental scheduling error.... normally you play your div. twice, one AFC and NFC div. and two random teams each season... but, this error has you playing the 2 div. twice... which means instead of playing 10diff. teams you only play 6diff teams each season....

I'm aware of the Finn editor fix... however I sport a PS2 which makes the editor usless for my needs....
Old 07-20-2006, 05:34 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
Thanks Sway.... if you haven't heard or noticed, NFL2K5 has a (systemic) fundamental scheduling error.... normally you play your div. twice, one AFC and NFC div. and two random teams each season... but, this error has you playing the 2 div. twice... which means instead of playing 10diff. teams you only play 6diff teams each season....

I'm aware of the Finn editor fix... however I sport a PS2 which makes the editor usless for my needs....
Is that just a PS2 glitch or something because I have probably played 100 seasons and never played a division three times. Maybe I just didn't notice it but I would think I would catch on to something like that. Also, get the XBOX version, now with Finn's editor you can have it all!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »