Home

Cryptic Message?

This is a discussion on Cryptic Message? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Could the Cat be out-of-the-Bag???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Same here.
I hope they take their presentation to another level, forget the ESPN liscence, dont dumb it down just because of that. create your own network, you have free reighn. come up with a colorful charactor for in studio highlights. your comentators are already classic. just roll with it.

Last edited by TeeDogg; 08-07-2006 at 10:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2006, 10:49 PM   #66
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
I hope they take there presentation to another level, forget the ESPN liscence, dont dumb it down just because of that. create your own network, you have free reighn. come up with a colorful charactor for in studio highlights. your comentators are already classic. just roll with it.

I for one think they have it all planned out!! how cool would it be if all they needed to do was come up with the names?

They REALLY made an impact on the Dreamcast, then carried it to another level on the xbox/ps2 I think that is a good enough history to know that this team moves forward. And they don't remove features when moving to a new platform, instead keep improving.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #67
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
I hope they take their presentation to another level, forget the ESPN liscence, dont dumb it down just because of that. create your own network, you have free reighn. come up with a colorful charactor for in studio highlights. your comentators are already classic. just roll with it.
They already do, the 2K Sports Network. They did a very nice job with it on MLB2K6. Hopefully they start adding more stuff to it.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime23
They already do, the 2K Sports Network. They did a very nice job with it on MLB2K6. Hopefully they start adding more stuff to it.
Cool, i dont play baseball games, how does it compare to the ESPN presentation in 2k5?
Old 08-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 14

I think alot of people have made some really great points. Someone touched on how after 10 years of franchise the players are all created anyways, which I totally agree with. If someone were to ask my top 5 players they would all be created guys that stuck with my franchise, and of course Carson Palmer, who gets beast in this game. All they need to do is maintain gameplay, add some more animations, touch some small stuff up, and give us CUSTOMIZATION! Let us choose the salary cap, let us change players positions, stadiums, etc. Give us random faces but this time face merge with joes, I will send my photo in to be merged. Perfect Dark was one of my alltime favorite FPS games, and why? Because it had sick gameplay and a ton of customizing. This news is very exciting though.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #70
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Cool, i dont play baseball games, how does it compare to the ESPN presentation in 2k5?
Same exact thing, just take out the letters ESPN. Unfortunately no show like Sportscenter's play of the week in NFL2K5. I hope they put that feature soon in their titles. I'd even take plays of the month.

They had two shows though in College Hoops where Brian Gumbel would talk about the up coming season and breaking down the tournament after the regular season is done.

In NBA and MLB both games resemble how a ESPN game would be broadcasted just without the logo.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:14 PM   #71
MVP

i was thinking of the halftime report with chris berman and post game wrap up, and weekly sports center
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2006, 11:17 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3
Don't tease me!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »