Home

Cryptic Message?

This is a discussion on Cryptic Message? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 04:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I have a feeling we will hear about 2K Football as soon as the Madden hype train end

I think 2K Sports simply refuses to spill the beans on there new football title until all of The Madden hype goes away and it's on retail shelves so that they 2K Sports, can have the floor all to themselves. Why risk talking about the game now only to have death ears turned to it because all everyone is talking about Madden? Why not let people talk about Madden, play Madden, find things they dislike about Madden, then look for the next best thing like we always do? Then everything that players were complainig about that Madden did wrong 2K sports will have the answers to with a game that is so revolutionary we will forgive and forget that it's without the NFL license. Imagine natural motion technology with true gang tackling, that's right folks true gang tackling not that stuff Madden disguises as gang tackling, mind boggling graphics with fields that look incredibly realistic with chunks of grass strewn across the field like back in the early NFL days and snow and rain effects never seen in a football game before, and animations you want realistic heart stopping arial acrobatic and limitless animations well look no further. Build your own stadium, make your own team from the ground up, and bring them online, you got it! This is only the beginning of a list of features that will go on and on. It's time to usher in a new era in professional football and you'll have to look no further than 2K Sports Legends Football 2K7!

Last edited by danny; 07-23-2006 at 03:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 05:02 AM   #2
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: I have a feeling we will hear about 2K Football as soon as the Madden hype train

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny
I think 2K Sports simply refuses to spill the beans on there new football title until all of The Madden hype goes away and it's on retail shelves so that they 2K Sports, can have the floor all to themselves. Why risk talking about the game now only to have death ears turned to it because all everyone is talking about Madden? Let people talk about Madden, play Madden, find things they dislike about Madden, then look for the next best thing like we always do. Then everything that players were complainig about that Madden did wrong 2K sports will have the answers to with a game that is so revolutionary we will forgive and forget that it's without the NFL license. Imagine natural motion technology with true gang tackling that's right folks true gang tackling not that stuff Madden disguises as gang tackling, mind boggling graphics with fields that look incredibly realistic with chunks of grass strewn across the field like back in the early NFL days and snow and rain effects never seen in a football game before, and animations you want realistic heart stopping arial acrobatic and limitless animations well look no further. This is only the beginning of a list of features that will go on and on. It's time to usher in a new era in professional football and you'll have to look no further than 2K Sports Legends Football 2K7!
OK... here's what you do danny boy.... go to the 2Ksports site, and submit your resume for marketing and advertising director..!!!!

that's what they (2K) really needs: (a good ad) any game will sell with a good ad....!!!!

Last edited by xrams; 07-20-2006 at 05:23 AM.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I have a feeling we will hear about 2K Football as soon as the Madden hype train

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
OK... here's what you do danny boy.... go to the 2Ksports site, and submit your resume for marketing and advertising director..!!!!

that's what they (2K) really needs: (a good ad) any game will sell with a good ad....!!!!
Thank you, thank you very much, but mark my words in less than two months the flood gates will open up on 2K Sports new football game. Table Tennis was only the start of many more surprises to come! I'm sure this news will come in some sort of 2K Sports gamers day event such as the one EA sports just had where they will showcase there whole line up of sports games and coverboys including there all new boxing game and of course Football and the amazing NBA2K7!
Old 07-20-2006, 09:27 AM   #4
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

Danny that would be GREAT and I'd be the first to buy it, but can you tell me what your source is or is this only a guess?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #5
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: I have a feeling we will hear about 2K Football as soon as the Madden hype train end

Quote:
I think 2K Sports simply refuses to spill the beans on there new football title until all of The Madden hype goes away and it's on retail shelves so that they 2K Sports, can have the floor all to themselves. Why risk talking about the game now only to have death ears turned to it because all everyone is talking about Madden? Let people talk about Madden, play Madden, find things they dislike about Madden, then look for the next best thing like we always do. Then everything that players were complainig about that Madden did wrong 2K sports will have the answers to with a game that is so revolutionary we will forgive and forget that it's without the NFL license. Imagine natural motion technology with true gang tackling that's right folks true gang tackling not that stuff Madden disguises as gang tackling, mind boggling graphics with fields that look incredibly realistic with chunks of grass strewn across the field like back in the early NFL days and snow and rain effects never seen in a football game before, and animations you want realistic heart stopping arial acrobatic and limitless animations well look no further. This is only the beginning of a list of features that will go on and on. It's time to usher in a new era in professional football and you'll have to look no further than 2K Sports Legends Football 2K7!
Sounds very good and all but what makes u feel this??? There have been no idications what so ever or info...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 10:02 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
prove it
Old 07-20-2006, 10:04 AM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Thank you, thank you very much, but mark my words in less than two months the flood gates will open up on 2K Sports new football game. Table Tennis was only the start of many more surprises to come! I'm sure this news will come in some sort of 2K Sports gamers day event such as the one EA sports just had where they will showcase there whole line up of sports games and coverboys including there all new boxing game and of course Football and the amazing NBA2K7!
Simply wishful thinking with zero facts to back it up. If a football game would be released in 2 months, its almost ready to go gold and they are just debugging (that only takes a few days in the 2K offices). Everybody would love it if it were true but you might as well buy a lottery ticket.

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense either about letting Madden have the limelight. If you were coming out with a game, you should be shouting from the rooftops to let people know about it. This isn't Pearl Harbour. You want people to know and you want people to NOT buy your competitor's stuff. You don't want people talking about Madden but rather your game.

Look at the 360 vs. PS3. Microsoft is desperate to release Halo 3 when the PS3 comes out to sabotage all of their publicity and sales. They don't want to sit back and let Sony get all the media attention (which is free publicitiy and marketing) and enjoy a successful launch. You give your competitor the finger and spit in their soup. You don't say "Good morning" and get their newspaper for them.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You want people to know and you want people to NOT buy your competitor's stuff.

Look at the 360 vs. PS3. Microsoft is desperate to release Halo 3 when the PS3 comes out to sabotage all of their publicity and sales. They don't want to sit back and let Sony get all the media attention (which is free publicitiy and marketing) and enjoy a successful launch. You give your competitor the finger and spit in their soup. You don't say "Good morning" and get their newspaper for them.
*Can't we all just get along?* And then maybe gamers would actually have some DECENT FRICKING NEXT-GEN GAMES TO PLAY.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »