Home

Here is the Only Poll 2K needs on whether or not they should make a new Football game

This is a discussion on Here is the Only Poll 2K needs on whether or not they should make a new Football game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Here is the Only Poll 2K needs on whether or not they should make a new Football game

I can't believe all this crap going on lately when its really not needed. Check this out.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6152530.html

If Blitz can make a platinum hits and greatest hits respectively there is no reason 2ksports can't do the same. They need a great game, very customizable, and a well done ad campagn.

Hell, if Blitz would allow an 11 on 11 mode with regular rules I'd be over there right now.

Hmmmm, if only there was another company that would like to sell 800,000 to a million units . . . oh well . . .

I'm posting this on the "new site" and calling it a wrap until there is real info. I'll still be here at OS downloading and tweaking rosters, thanks guys, without you I'd be so up a creek. Thanks goes out to Finn and all of the roster editors, I guess that's my 2K7 . . . til next year . . .

Last edited by burnt_secondary; 08-18-2006 at 09:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Here is the Only Poll 2K needs on whether or not they should make a new Football game

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_secondary
I can't believe all this crap going on lately when its really not needed. Check this out.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6152530.html

If Blitz can make a platinum hits and greatest hits respectively there is no reason 2ksports can't do the same. They need a great game, very customizable, and a well done ad campagn.

Hell, if Blitz would allow an 11 on 11 mode with regular rules I'd be over there right now.

Hmmmm, if only there was another company that would like to sell 800,000 to a million units . . . oh well . . .

I'm posting this on the "new site" and calling it a wrap until there is real info. I'll still be here at OS downloading and tweaking rosters, thanks guys, without you I'd be so up a creek. Thanks goes out to Finn and all of the roster editors, I guess that's my 2K7 . . . til next year . . .
Actually, IGN did a poll, on a much larger scale, that should have let 2K know that a generic game was desired.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Here is the Only Poll 2K needs on whether or not they should make a new Football game

Yeah, I saw the IGN poll too, I just think money talks a little louder.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:19 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_secondary
Yeah, I saw the IGN poll too, I just think money talks a little louder.
Money always talks the loudest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »