Home

Hate madden fanboy

This is a discussion on Hate madden fanboy within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
Angry Hate madden fanboy

Nothing but *******s my god. Asking them a ? and they start to flame you for no reason at all. Make me even hate madden even more. Listen i got madden 07 i have been playing for a while now when they introduce the cone vision i didnt like but they gave you option to turn it off. Now in madden 07 you force to use it on all- madden. i have been playing madden for a while on all- madden settings now im force to use that garbage vision cone just end it right there i go on gamefaqs asking fellow fanboys is there anyway to turn it off they start bashing me calling me a noob saying i sux and i know i can easily own them. Madden fanboy=nazi there is no such thing of freedom of speech in a fanboy world. Im done with madden forget madden staying with ncaa at least they dont worst every year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Hate madden fanboy

Thank you for constructing such a thorough and well though out post.

The forum, and all its members, benefit entirely from such valid contributions to the gaming community.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
Thank you for constructing such a thorough and well though out post.

The forum, and all its members, benefit entirely from such valid contributions to the gaming community.

You really mean that or you just pulling my leg here. I just mad today. I think 2k should bring ea to the supreme court for monopoly the sports game world.

Last edited by stateprop; 08-24-2006 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:21 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 13

I understand your frustration, stateprop, so I think we can just take this post for what it is - venting. Everyone here has probably been flamed to death for making some kind of legitimate point or raising a good question re: Madden, and it is frustrating because you actually want to engage in a discussion as opposed to what amounts to videogame jingoism. So I just stopped posting in the Madden forums...I don't think they want us 2K'ers there anyway.

Just FYI, although it is upsetting, probably better off venting without starting a thread with that subject heading...the mods kinda don't like that stuff.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:36 PM   #5
Banned

Talking Re: Hate madden fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
I understand your frustration, stateprop, so I think we can just take this post for what it is - venting. Everyone here has probably been flamed to death for making some kind of legitimate point or raising a good question re: Madden, and it is frustrating because you actually want to engage in a discussion as opposed to what amounts to videogame jingoism. So I just stopped posting in the Madden forums...I don't think they want us 2K'ers there anyway.

Just FYI, although it is upsetting, probably better off venting without starting a thread with that subject heading...the mods kinda don't like that stuff.
I can deal with that. ANyways im cool off im relax back to my normal self again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 02:39 PM   #6
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

This thread is pointless.

I love it when fanboys of one game, vent about fanboys of another game, and act as if their fanboy brethren don't do the exact same things they are now complaining about.

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »