Home

ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls

This is a discussion on ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls

both these companies are trash makers...back in the day sports game where made to play good and be fun...then the 3d gen came in and the missing link was introduced the need to reflect realism....

vc came on the scene with the ambition of a teenage sexfiend....but what's funny is they went from making good games like the classics to being a feature junky which in turn brought neglect for bugs and glitches.....

they brought these two young development teams and was teaching them to make games but vc wentwent trying to teach those teams to make decent playing games to pushing them to neglect that and go for the show & flash....these fools can't even produce a good baseball game yet.they can't even get their line-up to be all of the same quality so they can move on to making ncaa representations of their sports line-up..

I think we might be able to appreciate nba2k7..but at the expense that nfl2k5 had to die and all it's time and money was thrown in to nba..2k7 should be an experience not to be forgoten..if it plagued with bugs and glitches then it's not excusible.

ea sucks even more for doing some real b.s....but i don't give them blame cause in a competition point of view they are not losing,they release trash and it still sells a million dollar profit for them so it seems nothing is broken and need fixing to them..

vc needs the balls to challenge ea by finding a way around their football escapade..vc must convince the ncaa to cut it's exlcusive naafb deal..and also step the hell up..their exclusive mlb license is looking the same as ea's nfl just yielding trash....

EA-should have had the balls to challenge vc heads up and go gameplay-for-gameplay.

VC-should now step up and prove they want to fight..by giving the baseball expirence to beat so when ea get the right to make an MLB game they have to sweat & finding a way to make some type of football--ea showed balls by just fliching at vc's efforts and making ncaa baseball in a hurry!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2006, 10:35 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: ea doesn't have guts-but 2k doesn't have nay balls

1.one thing i see is ea games are not what reviewers make them seem to be.

mvp baseball-thought good is not thee baseball game folks make it to be..2k still has better pitching & batting & graphics..what bugs me is that stupid homerun walk in mvp05 i see over n over n over.& how players look like pit-bulls big a$$ heads and hands.

ncaa 07-i play everyday is NOT what reviewers say it is-EA needs to see what real gameplay would be like.this kiddy sh_T,steer a plane,preted run game is not cutting it-dynasty mode is thee thing..

2k-not off the hook had one of the best fb games on their hands & screw it up how..by releasing all the way in july...damn no bug or glitch fixing freaking idiots....

what is more stupid is now-we have exclusive licensing and the companies are just sleeping on their butts giving us some of the worst sports experiences ever by only having their crap to play for the new year....

10..WILL always wake up and put nfl2k5 in my ps2 & in nov-in my ps3 and still play my ncaa-06 dynasty but it's a shame that's the hights of sports games cause their hights ain't that high...this is bull!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:57 AM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Im so sick of these threads. The 2K forums are covered with Madden bashing and people saying 2K5 wasnt that good at all. If you dont enjoy 2K5, fine, go play Madden. If you dont enjoy Madden, go play a basket ball game and so forth. But please, quit posting the same thoughts and comments over and over and lets attempt to keep a positive atmosphere going.

Also, talking about "balls" and "guts" does not make you sound cool, tough or anything else desirable.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 26

Boy, you need to play The Show and restore your faith in sports video gaming
Old 09-15-2006, 11:56 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Boy, you need to play The Show and restore your faith in sports video gaming
Not the best example you could have used.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2006, 12:01 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelverin
Not the best example you could have used.
LOL. Not what 90% of baseball gamers would say. And what would be your example?
Old 09-15-2006, 12:04 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Im so sick of these threads. The 2K forums are covered with Madden bashing and people saying 2K5 wasnt that good at all. If you dont enjoy 2K5, fine, go play Madden. If you dont enjoy Madden, go play a basket ball game and so forth. But please, quit posting the same thoughts and comments over and over and lets attempt to keep a positive atmosphere going.
Solja is maybe THE #1 fan of 2K5 with the possible exception of Rickster. As for Madden and EA: both are entirely deserving of all the negative comments.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:05 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

does this really matter?...buy the games..play em & be happy..stop writing these long *** editorials that will obviously resolve nothing...PEACE
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »