Home

Stadium specific music.

This is a discussion on Stadium specific music. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Stadium specific music.

Since I'm hopping back into 2k5 and the stadium music is one of my favorite features, I have decided to up the ante a bit and create specific stadium music for each team. Now, Im not gonna have 50 different tracks for each team or anything too far out there, but I was thinking it would be nice to have maybe 3-6 team,city or regional specific songs. I will have a base set of tracks for all the teams, and then just add a few different ones in there to make them feel a bit more specific. Since you guys are from all over and root for different teams, I was wondering if you guys could post the names of some songs that may fit with a specific team, city or region. I only have a few ideas right now, but I am open to any types of music whether it be hip hop, rock n roll, whatever. As long as it fits and sounds like something you may hear at a ball game, Im all for it. Here go a few I have right now:

Jets/Giants: New York-Ja rule & Fat Joe , NY State of Mind -Nas, Whatever that song is that Frank Sinatra made about New York Lol.

49ers,Raiders, Chargers: California Love- 2pac, Californication - RHCP, Darth Vader Theme (Raiders Only)

Falcons:- Welcome to Atlanta- Jermaine Dupri, F.I.L.A. - Lil Scrappy, Young Jeezy- Bang, Ludacris -Georgia, Big Boi-Kryptonite

Saints: Lil Wayne - Shine, #1 Stunna, Get Your Roll On

Rams/Chiefs: Country Grammar, St. Louie - Nelly

Panthers: Raise Up (North carolina!) Petey Pablo

Buccaneers:Welcome to Raymond James Stadium anthem

Dolphins: Trick Daddy - Take it to the house, Shut Up, Pitbull -305 Anthem

Eagles: Beanie Sigel- Philly, philly

Cowboys:Kid Rock - Cowboy

Lions:Obie Trice - Welcome to Detroit City, Kid Rock-Bawitaba, Eminem - Lose Yourself Sing for the moment, D12-Fight Music

Bears: Sweet Home Chicago, Big Face 100s - C.h.i.c.a.g.o, Twista - Adrenaline Rush

Browns:Ray Cash - Bumpin my music

Patriots:Rob Zombie-Dragula & Superbeast,Godsmack- i stand alone, Damone-out here all night

Texans:Lil Flip-Game Over, Slim Thug- I Love This Game,Mike Jones- Whatever I want, back then

So yeah, I dont have that many ideas right now, but Im sure you guys could help me out and I think this would add to the game's atmosphere even more. Right now, I am using the same music for every team and although its cool ,it gets a bit repetitive. This would add to the immersion factor big time, IMO. So if youve got any suggestions, shoot em out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_HOU.zip (9.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NYG.zip (9.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CHI.zip (9.7 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by the_future420; 09-24-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2006, 03:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Stadium specific music.

that is ausome i cant wait to download your stadium music i have been wanting something like this for a long time.....here are some helpful tips

texans,cowboys.........bun b, mike jones, slim thug are all from texas

atlanta.......young jeezy-bang is perfect for the falcons and lil scrappy-f.i.l.a is even better hope those help
Old 09-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #3
MVP

Yeah f.i.l.a. is whats up for the falcons. all the south teams should be easy, its alotta different tracks to choose from. another one i have to use is raise up by petey pablo for the panthers. I didnt know I could upload my stadium music, that will be hot once i get all the teams down.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:42 PM   #4
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

Also,remember each team has a specific team songs,like san diego superchargers,hail to the redskins and the raider song.one other song the darth vader song gets played at home for the raiders.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't see an option to choose team specific music,where do you see this option?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
MVP

There is no team specific option, im simply going to make different stadium usic files for different teams and then depending on which team is next on your schedule in franchise, you just load the appropriate file.

Edit: When I looked at this post I thought to myself, I wouldnt have posted something like that, lol. Nice Icon.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Oh I see,isn't there a limit to how many music profiles you can have though?
Old 09-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bringer
Oh I see,isn't there a limit to how many music profiles you can have though?
I'm not sure. I dont see why there would be, as long as you have the hard disk space. Right now, I have about 5 or 6 different custom music saves and no problems thus far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »