Home

Finn...still around?

This is a discussion on Finn...still around? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2007, 08:59 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Finn...still around?

When went to load new file in game off AR said roster was damaged. No go.

C
Old 02-08-2007, 11:46 AM   #18
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
When went to load new file in game off AR said roster was damaged. No go.

C
I still don't know why you just can't resolve the conflict from within the game I think what you are saying is the "bad" 62 file is "bad" because the game thinks the name of the file is the same as the 66 packers. So, just rename the 66 packers to something else. Load the "bad" 62 file and save it as what ever you want. Rename 66 file back to the original name.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I still don't know why you just can't resolve the conflict from within the game I think what you are saying is the "bad" 62 file is "bad" because the game thinks the name of the file is the same as the 66 packers. So, just rename the 66 packers to something else. Load the "bad" 62 file and save it as what ever you want. Rename 66 file back to the original name.
We are not understanding each other. It's more than just that. See my PM and email. Nevermind. We are not on the same page. Thanks for your help anyway.

C
Old 02-09-2007, 12:17 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bringer
create a playbook name it SF,LEAVE THE 3/4 OR 4/3 OUT OF THE DEFENSIVE FORMATIONS,(the one you want in) SAVE PLAYBOOK.

THen start a user control franchise(load the playbook within the franchise)

your depth chart should be correct and any changes in the gameplan subs players(not coaches) when saved can be used for all game modes.esp exhibition play

you can make every team in the game have correct offenses and defensive formations using this method.

I did it for the Bears since they never use the shotgun.
I know about using the playbook option but when you go into gameplan in franchise and go to depth chart, the original setup will remain. In other words, the 49ers run the 4-3 in-game and even if I switch their playbook to the Texans, their depth chart will still be the 4-3.

Doing this is the same thing as subbing a player into a different position. It's not the same thing as if you were switching an OLB to ILB in Finn's editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »