Home

Finn...still around?

This is a discussion on Finn...still around? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
Finn...still around?

Finn,

Hi again...just wondering if still around? can you tell me if you got my recent email? I am not sure I had the correct address...

Thanks!

C ([email protected])
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2007, 09:36 AM   #2
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Finn...still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Finn,

Hi again...just wondering if still around? can you tell me if you got my recent email? I am not sure I had the correct address...

Thanks!

C ([email protected])
The datelInfo file in each of the zips has the same name listed which is what is causing your problem.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
The datelInfo file in each of the zips has the same name listed which is what is causing your problem.
Ok...I'll take a look...I assume I can edit that file and change the name or is it compressed?

C
Old 02-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #4
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Ok...I'll take a look...I assume I can edit that file and change the name or is it compressed?

C
You may be able to just delete the file. There are 2 datelinfo files in each zip... the one in Udata\game folder is the one that has the same name in both. The one in UData\Game folder\Save Folder is correct.

If deleting it doesn't work, extract the zip to your root drive using folder name. Edit the file mentioned above. Re-zip the files using folder names.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
You may be able to just delete the file. There are 2 datelinfo files in each zip... the one in Udata\game folder is the one that has the same name in both. The one in UData\Game folder\Save Folder is correct.

If deleting it doesn't work, extract the zip to your root drive using folder name. Edit the file mentioned above. Re-zip the files using folder names.
I deleted the dateinfo file that for some reason had the Redskins name (first one in zipf file) in both sets. The second datafile has the correct names of the teams, but still get same error when try to copy to ActionReplay...weird.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #6
Banned

I tried unzipping and then editing the file and re-zipping. No good...still same error. I did notice that in the Savegame.dat file there is the 70 Lions roster and then the 91 roster appears at end of file. I have no clue how/what to delete from that file so it does not corrupt, but that may be the cause.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

C
Old 02-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #7
Banned

Finn,

I give up. Same thing now happens with newly created 62 Packers. Obviously, I loaded 66 team and edited...I did change team name to 62 before saved and repacked. I am stumped...any clues?

C
Old 02-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #8
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Finn,

I give up. Same thing now happens with newly created 62 Packers. Obviously, I loaded 66 team and edited...I did change team name to 62 before saved and repacked. I am stumped...any clues?

C
You should save as the new name in game then rename the team in the editor. i.e. Save the 66 Packers as the 62 Packers. Then rename the team in the editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »